Show us your picture

by Honesty 587 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Tetra, you look plum hippiefied now you should make those bars into a giant UPC. Now that'd be original

plmcrzy you look plum nice in that picture

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

hey sweet pics tetrapod!

diggin your painting.

like the tatt also. I've got a new one planned for my b-day next month.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

oooo ts goes on mushie trips lol .. thanks, great photos bro.

:::

Great to see you too Gumby (that's not the kind of hair you comb

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

aw thank you IP_SEC ur lookin' pretty nice yourself. I just hope no one recognizes me.

• moshe
    moshe

Me and my pal ,Sparky on I-90 in South Dakota - looking for Gary Buss's ranch- did you say to turn right or left at the corner with the buffalo herd?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Moshe, you should change your avatar! You look 20 years younger in the picture. I kept looking back and forth. Did getting out of the organization give you new life?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yeah good one bro Moche,

You must be getting about 2 mpg with that rig

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, Gumby. Just as animated as your namesake. Playtex disposables, ey? As you get older you may need to move onto something more substantial, like Depend or Serenity. Dig?

Moshe, I can hardly see you, but cool, a fifth wheel and hunting for Gary, how cool is that?

Tetra, you have a magnetic, intensity about you. Almost like a very young Raymond Burr. It's not so much that you look like him, but those brooding eyes remind me of his intensity and that's a compliment...believe it.....or not.

• moshe
    moshe

I updated the avatar- it's amazing what having 9 months worth of vacation does for a guy's health. And nothing like that

I found Gary Buss's buffalo herd, but no Gary- maybe he will let me park my rig at his ranch next year!

MPG is 8- fun factor is 100

peace ,

Moshe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit