Show us your picture

by Honesty 587 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Yes purps! They'd be begging on their knees for her to repent!

Juni

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

Juni,

i dont worry about your appearance, all i know is that you are a wonderful person at heart!!

love Jason xxx

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey FF...................

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

HappyDad

I concur MUCHLY!!!

• juni
    juni

IP_SEC and HappyDad - are you referring to FreedomFrog? FatFreek's wife is beautiful too - those blue eyes are gorgeous.

Thanks Jason. You're thoughtful. That means a lot to me. Have a good week!

Juni

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    IP_SEC and HappyDad - you are referring to FreedomFrog, right? Not the other FF?

Hell ya! All I've seen of the other FF (you are referring to Finally-Free, right? ) looks like a parrot or sumthin

• juni
    juni

Hi IP_SEC ! I edited my post so it was clear. Didn't even consider FinallyFree.

People keep changing their avatars. When I see someone's alias name, their avatar comes to mind immediately. But now with all of the changes I get confused sometimes. Just age I guess.

Have a great week!

Juni

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Mr. Schne and me at a Country Concert a few weeks ago....we saw KEITH URBAN!

img409/4734/pq0ypy02dr8.jpg

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

IP_SEC and HappyDad, thank you for those nice comments.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hey everyone. miss chatting with you all. anyhoo, here are a few photos from my life fairly recently.

out in the woods on a mushie trip!

alt

band photo from a few months ago. i don't have that facial hair anymore, and my fro is way bigger.

alt

in front of one of my paintings in my lil studio. sorry about the sweat. it was way too hot that day:

alt

and on the shroomie trip again:

alt

i'll post more of my recent trip to croatia at the end of the week when my buddy gets back to canada with his camera.

:) cheerio,

josh

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

oh, and the dark bars on my right arm are my new tattoo. i am going to get them all up my right arm this winter.

ts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit