Show us your picture

by Honesty 587 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Wow Juni....BEAUTIFUL.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Juni, you're purty through and through! In and out! How'd you get all that in one package?

• Calliope
    Calliope

okay, it's not a picture of me, but of 3 new additions to the family.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Oh my gosh Calliope they are so cute! I want one!

Congrats to you MOMMA calliope!!

• juni
    juni
    Juni, you're purty through and through! In and out! How'd you get all that in one package?

Sorry Ms. and Mis. I was just dreaming. I'm truly 57 and like I told Arrowstar if that were me at 57 you'd have to say I have an excellent plastic surgeon!!

I don't have a recent pic. But you can be sure that I am a good and kind person.

Sorry for the deceit; I didn't think anyone would believe it.

Juni CALLIOPE, HI. They are so precious! Are they little lab puppies? Congratulations to mom.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Puppies are quite tasty.

• KW13
    KW13
    Sorry Ms. and Mis. I was just dreaming. I'm truly 57 and like I told Arrowstar if that were me at 57 you'd have to say I have an excellent plastic surgeon!!

I don't have a recent pic. But you can be sure that I am a good and kind person.

Sorry for the deceit; I didn't think anyone would believe it.

we all get fooled by the society, and now YOU! you shoulda known were gullible...btw is that anyone you know in the pic? whats her number?

• juni
    juni

Don't you wish KW. No. I don't know her.

Juni

• KW13
    KW13

thats like a double blow

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    thats like a double blow

ha......cute. I was thinking how stupid the brothers were to let her out of the org!!!!! purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit