Something strange about "Christs invisible presence"...

by Hellrider 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• foreword
    foreword

He paid a high price to be CEO of the company, and CEOs, what do they do all day? Nothing.

• gumby
    gumby

Hi there....I'm new to this forum and I see your looking for a current jehovah's Witness to answer your question and I'm happy to answer.

I'm sure all of you people must realise that in 1914 the leaders of the world at that time became "wrathful and gnashed their teeth" when they found out Jesus took over control. Most of them are dead now.....but if you would have asked any of them say in 1915, they would have told you they were very mad at Jesus.

When Jesus came in 1914, most of the people on the earth didn't know it.....except for the leaders who gnashed their teeth at him. It was the same when he came the first time.....people didn't recognise nor believe he was sent from god and that's why they killed him. They would kill him right now if they could....but he is now ruling from heaven.

Jesus is VERY busy unlike many of you think. He is currently with PART of his bride whom he resurrected in 1918-1919 that have died since 1914. He is waiting untill the rest of them die so he can perform a marriage with ALL of them. Whe that marriage is completed, he will release the 4 winds of the earth and bring about Armageddon.

You apostates seem to think he just sits around doing nothing. He and his partial bride are atTHIS VERY MOMENT ...making preperations for Armageddon and the new System. They are guiding the preaching work in it's final hour, they are directing the organisation in all it's workings, they are battling Satan and his hordes.

Yes, Jesus is busy......and you folk here should also be busy.......by preaching the Good news from the housetops. Sadly..none of you do. You'd rather spend your time denouncing jehovah and his people on this forum.

Just remember....jesus and his father see all you say and do here and they won't forget it when Armageddon comes. I pray you all will have a change of heart someday soon.

This is the last post I'll make here and I think you all know why.

Brother brownnosin suckup drone from hell

• Mary
    Mary

Hmmmm..........Mary wonders what the Gumprophet was smokin' on his burf-day.......I hope you brought enough to share with everyone here.

• gumby
    gumby
    This is the last post I'll make here and I think you all know why.

Apparently Mary didn't see this part. I told ya woman, I ain't posting here no more cuz yer all a buncha damn apostates who's gonna fall in the big crack!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    I told ya woman, I ain't posting here no more cuz yer all a buncha damn apostates who's gonna fall in the big crack!

That's it, Gumby! Yer a genius! You've revealed the bestest pejorative term for apostates yet....crackers!! That's what we all are...crackers, we're gonna fall in that big crack just like Korah and Abiram. And since JWs are supposed to hate them apostates, I would expect them when the Big A comes to yell their judgment at us.... "Go to hell you lilly ass crackers!!"

• greendawn
    greendawn

There is no Biblical verse indicating that the return of jesus when it happens will be invisible. That is something that the Adventists and the JWs made up to cover over their embarassment due to the failed return of Christ they had been predicting since the early 19th century.

To the contrary the second coming will be a very visible and obvious one. There will be no two staged return as the dubs claim.

As for the son being the owner yes he and not the Father is the owner since the Father gave him the world as an inheritance. If your father passes one of his houses over to you , you will not want to hear people saying that it still belongs to your father. It belongs to you.

• gumby
    gumby
    we're gonna fall in that big crack just like Korah and Abiram.

Leolaia....ya little forgetter, Korah didn't fall in a big crack....jehovah incinerated his arse and melted the heathen bastard.....you just forgot young lady

Numbers 16
    16:35
    And fire came out from the Lord and consumed the 250 men who were offering the incense.

Gumbiblethumper

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Au contraire, "my little green friend" (voice: Palpatine). Them crackers already got sucked down into Sheol (v. 31-33).

From a literary point of view, the text is a composite (i.e. of P, cf. v. 18-24, 27a, 32b, 35, and JE, cf. v. 12-15, 25-26, 27b-34), with two different fates for the rebels being mixed together in an awkward way in the redacted narrative, but that is neither here nor there.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

OK,

<JDub hat on>

1914 Jesus ruffed up Satan and his Demonz

Satan and Demonz confined to earth by Jesus

Satan is deceiving the planet, so that no one will become a JDub

Jesus waits, while entertain the FDS who have died already

Then, 'very soon' ...

Jehovahs eventually gets pissed off, and commands Jesus to imprison Satan and his Demonz

Armageddon come and kills the entire population of the planet, minus 6 million JDubs

</Jdub hat off>

steve

• gumby
    gumby

Leolaia....now why am I surprised you were right and I was wrong.......again!

*digs out all his bible material and starts studying again*

Dang women!

Gumidiot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit