What to do - my heart is broken - I feel like a hollow shell ....

by muslima 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• myelaine
    myelaine

"Hey! Piss off everybody! Become a Baha'i!

carm"

But I will tell you what is noted in the Scripture of Truth. (No one upholds me against these, except Michael your prince. Also in the first year of Darius the Mede, I, even I, stood up to confirm and strengthen him.) Daniel 10:21-11:1 love michelle

• LDH
    LDH

Hmmm.....so you are not a part of the radical muslims or any of that wacky shit, eh? It's a good thing, this sounds bad enough:

My husband in the meantime - keeps pressuring me to either stick with my Islamic vows

How dare he. **IF** you choose to believe in God, your relationship with God is between you and GOD. This alone should tell you that you don't have Muslim Freedom anymore than you had Christian Freedom.

Many of us are without normal family relationships because of the JW religion. The difference between me and you is that I've come to accept that it is the decision of my parents whether or not they want a relationship, and it's not my call. No different with your son. He's only doing what you taught him.

Time is the enemy of the Jehovah's Witness organization. Your son WILL come around but it will take time. What JGnat said. In the meantime, try to figure out why you need the STRUCTURE of an ordered religion, and why your husband "aka your best friend" feels that pressuring you is a good thing to do.

Take the Welcome sign off your back, Muslima. You've been walked on enough.

Lisa

• mouthy
    mouthy

Perhaps you should look at the cause of these problems. Religion.

AMEN!!!!!

AS the Granny on board & by my name you KNOW i am going to tell you what I think ...I think you had better get a personal relationship with God I think as long as you are following ANY religion you are listening to MEN!!!!!! Why dont you ask the Creator of the World.....To come into your life ASk HIM for guidence stop listening to ANY MAN!!!!!!! I feel so sorry for you. My daughter & grand-daughter- great grand-daughter also cut me off -but you will find under the mind control of ANY cult that will happen as for loving your husband .....is it true LOVE???? because TRUE LOVE throws fear outside -sounds like he will give you the boot if you dont get with the Muslims.... Sorry to offend ( if I have) but I think the truth sets free...What is the truth????? THINK!!!! LOVE!!! PRAY TO THE CREATOR<<<< (if you believe there is one..).And stop wanting weak men to love you by their religions rules.... I am FREE never been so happy in my life----Good LUCK

Granny/Mouthy/ Grace

http://exwitnessgrace.homestead.com/free.html

• myelaine
    myelaine

"Hey! Piss off everybody! Become a Baha'i!

carm"

And the prince who is among them shall bear his belongings on his shoulders at twilight and go out. They shall dig through the wall to carry them out through it. He shall cover his face, so that he cannot see the ground with his eyes. I will also spread My net over him, and he shall be caught in My snare. I will bring him to Babylon, to the land of the Caldeans; yet he shall not see it, though he shall die there. I will scatter to every wind all who are around him to help him, and all his troops; and I will draw out the sword after them. Then they shall know that I am the LORD, when I scatter them among the nations and disperse them throughout the countries. But I will spare a few of their men from the sword, from famine, and from pestilence, that they may declare all their abominations among the Gentiles wherever they go. Then they shall know that I am the LORD. (Ezekiel 12:12-16)

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Hello Muslima

My thoughts are a bit different than some on this. Although it was your son that had the talk with you I do not think that it was histhoughts or words. J.W words via the little woman.

The fact that he invited you to his home shows that he is willing to push some of the beliefs aside to encourage the love of him mom to be shown. Perhaps he is starting to see what the religion really is but has to endure because of the daughter and new one on the way.

He is truely stuck. Keep the lines of communications open. Please do not ask him to choose ever . I think time is on your side here.

cab

• Black Man
    Black Man

Bumping it back up because I have been wondering how this has turned out.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Why not,ask him to look at the JW literature on the issue, such as the awake that said no religion should make you choose it or your family.

Is it Wrong to Change Your Religion?” in the July 2009 Awake p29: “No one should be forced to worship in a way that he finds unacceptable or be made to choose between his beliefs and his family.”

Just love your children, love them unconditionally and let them make their choices. That is all you can do. Send them letters cards, presents. Do everything you can, this is all you can do ...

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I'm curious too, but seeing as her last post was on 3/29/07, and this forum doesn't support email notification on thread activity AFAIK, I'd say the odds of getting a response are 0.1%.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit