Has the Society run dry?

by What-A-Coincidence 13 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Seems like the mags, the km's, the books are ALL RECYCLED INFORMATION FROM THE 1980's.

Seems like they thought the end would come in the late 80's based on all the armageddon articles (i seem to remember lots of those in those years).

Once we hit the 90's, the some ol recycled information, it's like groundhog day

Seems like the wt writers are cuttin and pastin. Why doesn't Jehovah bless his people with the GREATEST WRITERS OF ALL TIME FOR THE BIGGEST EVENT OF ALL TIME?

PRAISE MSWORD <COPY> <PASTE>

• Mulan
    Mulan

They've been recycling WT articles for years. We know a man who used to do a lot of the writing for the magazines and some of the books, and he will occasionally recognize a current article and tell us he wrote it about 20 years ago. A little proof reading, a little updating, and "poof" a brand new article.

• Scully
    Scully

reminds me of one of those old "yo mamma" jokes:

Yo mamma so old that when she breastfeeds her babies she gives powdered milk!

Sums up the WTS's Spiritual Food™, doesn't it?

• freetosee
    freetosee

And they are not very original anyway as the WTS is silent about its true original William Miller…

184320chart.jpg All you need to do is change the dates (as done before) and there you go –a new WT is ready for printing! Freetosee

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

They ran out of ideas years ago, so they have no choice but to recycle the same old, tired doctrines, repackage them slightly, and present them as new publications.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Some years ago, an elder told me that the annointed have explained everything we need in the Insights-Book and other stuff. Now, the Society is using this until Armageddon comes.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

A definite YES.
    The world has change beyond all recognition in the last 50 years but they have never addressed any of the real issues.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu
    A little proof reading, a little updating, and "poof" a brand new article.

Not to mention Poof more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

It's been running on empty for some time now!!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

After the WTS oracle, Fred Franz, died all the visions dried up and nothing really inspired ever comes up. That man had a gift of presenting his illusions as visions from God to keep the dubs going, without visions a nation will wither.

The JWs are in decline spiritually most of their current ideas are a mess and they don't know how to sort them out. Where is the new light?

German XJW wrote:

Some years ago, an elder told me that the annointed have explained everything we need in the Insights-Book and other stuff. Now, the Society is using this until Armageddon comes.

I hope that elder realises that the anointed are just Rutherford, Franz, Knorr and the GB. The rest count for nothing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit