Has the Society run dry?

by What-A-Coincidence 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Yes they have and for a long time. Go to all five meetings. Go door to door. Study and then study somemore. Follow the slave, obey the elders, listen to the C.O. Donate all your time and money to us. Wait on Jehovah and then wait on Jehovah. Soon, soon, soon, soon, soon. Meanwhile, do more, do more, do more! Recycle this over and over then throw in the "Carrot" from time to time with the "Fear Factor" the end is near. This one two combo has been used over and over and is dried out.

Blueblades

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

while at bethel we hardly cared what was in the mags unless someone mentioned something new/different which was once in a blue moon. with the bethel schedule, no one was able to catch up the pubs. i mean why? it was all regurtitated trash!

even before i saw the truth behind the truth, i did noticed that this was all repetitive stuff but i fell for the stupid illustrations of "don't we eat everyday? don't we eat the same food at different days? do we tired of eating the same meals?" or "the new ones might be attending the meeting so this is new to them" i fell to this like a dumb arse.

• stapler99
    stapler99

The magazines, the meetings, the same thing over and over again. Probably this is to be expected, as there is only a limited amount of doctrine to put across. Anything "new" involves contradicting previous beliefs.

• DHL
    DHL

Why should the WTS put hard work into creating new visions? The old dried up ones still work. My parents are still absolutely zealous. For them "powdered milk" seems to be enough. "Fresh milk" would probably cause constipation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit