"Mire of atheism..."

by Julie 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Abaddon,

Is there no end to your state of confusion?

Get out a dictionary and try again. I am right in the spelling of the word Skepticism and its use.

Fraud= 1.deciet or trickery 2. a particular instance of deciet or trickery 3. a deceitful person; imposter.

Now Abaddon, how have I been decietful or tricked you in any way? Please be specific.

Maybe that skeleton can fall under this catagory of fraud. Notice I said "maybe". Don't want you confused any more than you are already.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Scorpion;

R U 4 real?

Look at your OWN posts!

Sept 19 2:42:46 'skeptism'.

Sept 21 01:25:56 'skeptism'.

Now, the use of the 'k' in place of 'c' is allowable in American English. But in BOTH American AND British English, the word ends in 'ticism', not 'tism'.

Well done Scorpion, good job!

Where did I say you had commited fraud? Where? Nowhere!

What I said was "So, it is impossible to be sceptical about the authenticity of a skeleton without alleging fraud."

You are being skeptical about the authenticity of a skeleton, therefore you are implying fraud. It might be qualified with a 'maybe', so you are saying 'maybe' someone commited fraud.

But rather than having the strength of character to get off your ass and learn something, you are happy to say 'maybe its a fraud' WITHOUT ANY REASONING OR EVIDENCE.

Pray with me!

"Oh please god hear my humble prayer; please, just once, just once, give me a creationist, or an apologist for creation, who can take part in an arguement without me being lead to believe they don't know what they are talking about. I don't want to think that creationists are uneducated dumb asses, but they MAKE me feel that way Lord. One that could spell would be nice too. And one that could read a sentence and understand it and not say that I accused them of fraud when I did no such thing. That would mean a reading ability higher than my cat Lord. In the name of the fatter, the goat and the holy spigot, amen."

I'm sorry to be sarcastic Scorpion, but you say you don't make spelling mistakes when they're staring you in the face. You say I accused you of fraud when I did no such thing. What do you expect me to do, congratulate you on your intelligence and education?

Keep on rocking in the free world...

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Abaddon,

I never said I did not make spelling mistakes as you falsely claim. I did mispell skepticism in two post, good job, you found them. I saw them before you mentioned it and did not correct them because I thought it no big deal, obviousely you did.

I am glad you totally agree with me that I did not commit fruad by claiming to be Skeptical about a skeleton, thank you for seeing things my way.

Take care

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

BTW Abaddon,

I mispelled a word in the post above, can you find it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit