have advise for me?

by mouthy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Stormy.....Farkel would like that. I've been gonna visit the guy and haven't done so yet......but I've talked to those that have met him in person and they say nothing but nice things about the arnry bastard.

I'd love to have a cold one with you my friend.....just let me know and we'll try and hook up with the Farkmeister.

(< that's a guy smokin a dang dube)...I might even have one-a-them with me too!

Gumbadassociation

• mouthy
    mouthy

.....I just hate it when you wake up in them spiritual moods!

I love it when I wake up that way (Every day) I never get out of bed unless I ask Jesus to Guide ,lead & direct me. I know some of my posts may seem rather "rude" but MY God has a sense of Humor...

I am sure he laughs at some of the post on JWD,,,,

You should try HIM you would LIKE HIM((((HUG)))

A68 tell em about me will ya ?????Gumby thinks I am a bad influnce on this site

• gumby
    gumby

Granny....ya big silly

I'm glad your happy.....as long as you ain't a dub cuz they hurt others in one way or another. Your not a threat in any way shape or form granny and I respect you for all that you are.....so there!

Gumpostate

• 68storm
    68storm

Gumby,

Thanks for the offer man. Farkel has been my idol for a long time now. I don't post much but always read Farkel's stuff. The other guy that had it altogether was AlanF. I don't mean to take away from others. There have been some excellent ones come and go.......Ah...What the hell....Even you!!!....I just didn't care the Bobby King types!!!

I also just noticed that It's your birthday. How many have you celebrated? Youre also a young pup. Is the Farkel the same age as you...If so, I'll have to bring some red bull or something to keep up with guys. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you and heres hoping that noone gets beheaded at your festivities!

68storm

• mouthy
    mouthy

I respect you for all that you are.....so there!

Gumpostate

• mouthy
    mouthy

THANK GOODNESS Gumby... The last post got away from me before I answered OLD AGE

• gumby
    gumby

Granny, here's a good night kiss for yaHowdya like these size of lips?, I'll bet Sir Tommy ain't got lips like these cuz he's got chicken lips.

I also just noticed that It's your birthday. How many have you celebrated? Youre also a young pup. Is the Farkel the same age as you...If so, I'll have to bring some red bull or something to keep up with guys.

I never celebrated one actually....and don't really care to. It's fun for kids though

Farkel also just had a birthday and he is now 58. Don't worry about keeping up with us two....he's a lazy bastard and so am I.

I think I'm goin to bed now folks...luvs ya all

Gumdozzy

• mouthy
    mouthy

I like the goodnight kiss but I got it this a.m. Hot Lips is what they are

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit