have advise for me?

by mouthy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

BTTP

• nelly136
    nelly136

sounds great, the rain shoulda stopped by then too

i'm in kent (aprox hour away from london by train) if you fancy popping down this end we have stuff like dover castle and canterbury cathedral and a few other bits n bobs in close range. dover runs ferries to france if you fancied a day trip

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

BTW I just found out that the gig is scheduled for Twickenham Stadium, the home of J W Conventions for decades and sacred to the memory of all British dubs who view it as their own.. (just a thought to remember when they play "Sympathy for the Devil")

• 68storm
    68storm

Thanks guys for responding. I don't have too much time in London. Depends how easy it is to travel by train. I tried the left hand driving in Tokyo and it was very challenging! The thing that I did not consider was the vantage point of sitting in the passenger seat while driving. It does a number on your judgement. Upon leaving the rental outfit, my son was panicking saying that I was way too close to the parked cars. I was adamant that he was delusional until I pulled over to discuss his nagging and immediately climbed the curb.

The other thing was hitting my head against the side glass everytime I tried to reverse the car. I can't count the number of times we would stop somewhere and both get in the wrong side of the car. I wonder if this happens to you Brits when you drive in other countries?

Blues Brother (I was also a fan of the originals), it is very exciting to see the boys in London. Our buddy Keith is alright. He is back home in the US. They did cancel about 14 shows at a rumored cost of 5M. Jagger must be hitting the roof! During the last tour he gave Ronnie the ultimatum, check in or check out of the band. He was clean for that tour (Playing amazing) and now he is drinking like a fish. The guy is insane! He has cirrhosis! I guess he feels that his money will buy him a liver.

On ticketmaster they say that the London shows are confirmed. I hope that they are.

I would like to go to Brian Jone's hometown (Cheltham I think). He was alright. A ton of talent, and many insecurities.

Later,

John

• gumby
    gumby

Hope you have a great time and all goes well.

Gumby...who's not real sure why he's wearin those damn kneepads though

• mouthy
    mouthy

For when he prays He wears those kneepads Gumby (

• gumby
    gumby
    For when he prays He wears those kneepads Gumby (

Oh yeah? I wonder if sir Tom Jones also wears kneepads? He prolly don't pray cuz he's an immoral, panty collectin, hairy chested, women seducin, over hormoned pagan, non'believin, steals grannys heart from gumby kinda guy. Gumjealous

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sir Tom has pads for a much BIGGER area than a KNEE

• 68storm
    68storm

Gumby! I think Michael Jagger as seen in that picture was going through a phase of being a girly man! Wore all those feminine clothes at all the concerts. Recently he has grown testicles.

I'll be the first to admit that I tend to be slightly homophobic but if Mick asked nicely, I would do him.

68storm

• mouthy
    mouthy

A68 I am shocked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit