have advise for me?

by mouthy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

I'm thinkin 'ol Tommy has a bigger unit than Mick

Gumbiggerthantom

• 68storm
    68storm

Gumby, There is a rumour that Mick is not too well endowed. There is no contest between Mick's accomplishments and good ole Tom's. If a had to choose being born again as anyone, I would, without hesitation, choose Mick Jagger. It does not get any better than that, especially if you are a man and adore women. 68storm

• gumby
    gumby
    There is a rumour that Mick is not too well endowed. If a had to choose being born again as anyone, I would, without hesitation, choose Mick Jagger.

Gumfused

• 68storm
    68storm

Sorry Gumby,

I even confuse myself most of the time. Basically, what I was trying to say is that I (Personally) feel that Jagger has had the best of ALL WORLDS and still not close to being done.

More power to you Sir Mick!!

68storm

• gumby
    gumby

68storm....you ain't one a them there gals like Mouthy are ya? You know, the kind who has large 3x4 posters of their dreamboat above their bed ? She's got one of Tom Jones above her bed with this pic of the danged ol gigalo,

Gumsickened

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Thank you Gumby for the picture of Sir Tom I hadnt seen that one .

As for me getting real worldly lately I believe the scriptures tell me "Be all things to ALL people"I can talk the talk, I can walk the walk.& because I have a Saviour who is a unconditionally LOVING LORD I am sure he shakes his head at some of my replies & thinks ," When I get my hands on her I will have a serious straightning out to do"

• 68storm
    68storm

Hi Grace,

After all these years, I had no idea that you had the hots for Tommy. I think that I have a pair of gachees that belonged to him. I will give them to you next time I see you.

Gumby,

I am far from being a skank. I had mentioned that I am a bit homophobic, did I not!. Mick is the only one on this planet that I would consider (After a hole bunch of JD with Keef of course), that has the same plumbing as I.

68storm

• mouthy
    mouthy

gaches?????What the heck is that.

No I only talk about Sir Tom to Gumby.... Otherwise I talk about my REAL Hero JESUS

• gumby
    gumby

Mouthy.....I just hate it when you wake up in them spiritual moods! Me thinks Jesus ain't jealous of you and sir Tommy and he don't care if'n you's got a poster of him. Just don't pray to Tommy and it will all be good....cuz Tom only likes e-mails from his fan club and don't like prayers.

68Storm....boy did I blow it eh? I forgot you was a dude so I read an early post from you in 2001.Woops Had I known you had a dinger...I woulda said stuff different.

Gumdragqueen

• 68storm
    68storm

Gumby! Youre ok by me bud. If I am ever in Cali I'd love to have a cool one with you. It would be nice to go and see Farkel? Is he in the west somewhere? Goddarn these grey moments anyway. 68storm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit