Most ridiculous Kingdom Melody Lyrics

by Fleshybirdfodder 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

A couple of my favs:

"Loyal love, God is love, may God's love move us to love"

"...like bees that were molested, but we can ever beat them off..."

I could never keep a straight face singing those.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

"Satan against them has vaunted, in God's truth they keep on undaunted." - sounds like somebody was desperate for a rhyme.

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

Speaking of rhymes.... efficacious and vivacious? WTF?

• daystar
    daystar

"they make gods of wood and stone, but the true God they've not known"

Who the eff makes gods of wood and stone? Tribals in South America? WTF!?

• under_believer
    under_believer

There was one that talks about how someday the wicked would "lick the dust."

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

we're jehovah's witnesses we speak out in foolishness our is the god of true prophecy what we foretell comes to sheeet

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

If you ever just sit down and read some of the songs they are ridiculous! I can't believe that some of my 'favorite' ones talked so much about hate and the 'truth'. They can make anything sound good as long as they put a melody to it.

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

"Vigor and vim.... lest our vision grow dim"...

• lilybird
    lilybird

Yep.. all the Kingdom melodies are pretty ridiculous,, and depressing too.. the music was never uplifting.. just another bogus method of trying to brainwash the Dubs

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Fair Shulammite remnant, temptations resist. Stay clean for your bridgroom, on virtue insist. Your virgin companions that walk on your train, rejoice at your course and the prize you will gain.

Meaning...

When you're at your bachelorette party just say no to the hot stripper who wants to do the dirty monkey with you. Otherwise your bridesmaids will think you're a hoowar.

At least that's MY interpretation.

luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit