Things JW's Say: "In the New Order, I will <insert activity here>."

by under_believer 22 Replies latest jw friends

• under_believer
    under_believer

One of the most notorious things that JW's like to talk about are their expectations for the New Order. They talk about what things will be like, the kind of activities they'll enjoy, how resurrection will work, what the "worldwide cleanup work" will entail, which houses they'll appropriate, how they'll finally be able to have the kids they've put off, and so on.

Here are some of the things I've heard Witnesses say about the New Order:

• They would personally explore the moons of Jupiter for possible human colonization
    • They would eat meat, since Isaiah talks about "well oiled dishes filled with marrow"
    • They would travel the world
    • They would learn to play the piano
    • They would research the "other scrolls that would be opened"
    • They would play football (but not tackle football)
    • They would have Bible Studies with newly resurrected ones
    • They would speak Hebrew (it's the language God gave Adam and Eve, you know, and we'll all have one language in the New Order...)
    • They would literally never feel any pain sensations ever again, even if they banged their elbow.
    • In fact, they would never bang their elbow, because they would be perfect.
    • They would be naked. Adam and Eve were naked, you know.
    I could go on with this stuff all day. What are some of the crazy speculative expectations you've heard JW's spout off?
  • Swan
    Swan

... live in that house (pointing to a nice house they see out in the field service).

Tammy

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So in other words they live for a tomorrow when they should be living in the today. What a waste and how sad if and when they find out it's all a sham and they didn't do the things they always wanted to do but it's now too late.

Josie

• loosie
    loosie

I heard an elder fromteh platform say Jah might give us a new house every 10 years, after 100 years will would own 10 houses.

And the piont of that is what?!?!!?

• under_believer
    under_believer
    I heard an elder fromteh platform say Jah might give us a new house every 10 years, after 100 years will would own 10 houses. And the piont of that is what?!?!!?

A house for each virgin bride? Oh wait, that's Islam...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

...not have sexual organs.

• KW13
    KW13

• Play with the lions

LOL i'll be there to watch that i hope...

• M.J.
    M.J.

have that beautiful yard they always wanted.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

...watch the birds pick the flesh from their wicked bones..

• rune
    rune

"...be made perfect!" "What's perfect?" "W-well, ...it's having all the flaws in your body fixed by Jehovah." "Oh... like bad teeth and scars?" "Yeah! He'll even cure weight problems, and ugliness!" "You sound so relieved." "I can't wait to play-wrestle with a polar bear, or play fetch with a wolf!" "You first..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit