Things JW's Say: "In the New Order, I will <insert activity here>."

by under_believer 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

sing like Barbara Streisand... (my mother)

• M.J.
    M.J.

child like state.

Isn't the official teaching that the Great Crowd will not attain perfection until the 1000 years are over? Then they'll become "sons of God"?

Wouldn't that mean they'll still be flawed for 1000 years?

What is perfection anyway? Awfully subjective term...

• under_believer
    under_believer
    sing like Barbara Streisand... (my mother)

Oh my GOD! Your mother is Barabara Streisand!?!?!

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

One day UB... one day. One day soon in fact. When the real Barbara Streisand has fire and sulphur rained upon her head (that is of course if she isn't in New York when the buildings start crumbling... or she hides in a cave begging the mountains to fall onto her) and her fleshy parts are consumed by birds (what will be done with all these fat birds?!?! 6 billion people...).

• under_believer
    under_believer

One also wonders why the crows will still be eating meat, when all the other animals will eat straw just like the bull. Maybe carrion-eaters get a pass for a while until everything is all cleaned up, then they will start eating straw too.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi ub, I have said some of the things you mentioned. I also said I'd be thin. I also wanted to swim in the ocean without fear, have time to learn all sorts of crafts, have a large garden, orchards and vineyards and so forth, learn to play the harp and other musical instruments and have a bunch of kids.

• zagor
    zagor
    They would be naked. Adam and Eve were naked, you know.

Really??

well in that case I will reconsider my position.

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

I knew one JW who was convinced that in the New System everyone would have the ability to levitate and teleport.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

"Explore other Planets" I have heard them say.. Mostly though the dreams and aspirations reveal just how materialistic the hope really is. The big house, the acres of land , the large family in perfect health and good looks. it is a lifestyle enjoyed by millionaires and film stars today - and one that is condemned by the WT as the "result of Satan's rulership of this world"

Yes, I have heard the one about nakedness too. And the WT said once that Hebrew would be spoken.

Btw.. How many will say that that they will rejoice to see that nobody is malnourished or oppressed anymore in the NW?? Do they think much about that?

• Highlander
    Highlander

(what will be done with all these fat birds?!?! 6 billion people...).

We'll eat the birds for thanksgiving! oh wait, that's a bad, pagan ritual isn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit