Overheard at the Book Study

by under_believer 43 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Okay okay:

First I don't like all this talk of snakes poison and "digesting animal proteins".

Second: I think little soya bacon bites would save millions of hamsters from untimely death. But how do you get a soya bite to jiggle about so a snake thinks it is alive pray tell?????? YOU APOSTATES OF HAMSTERGOD THINK YOU HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS.

HB

• james_woods
    james_woods

Well, good luck Under_Believer...I sure want to see you do a thread on that day where you just decide to walk out and never come back.

Mine was the saturday morning session of a circuit assembly. Walked in, and I just suddenly realized I had nothing at all to do with these people any more; just walked back out and made tracks.

I can remember it as clear as the Kennedy assasination, Princess Di, or 9-1-1.

And it was about 25 years ago.

James

• south african beef
  • south african beef
    south african beef

Woops - pressed the wrong button!!!! Let's try again!

Great thread under_believer - made me feel if I was right back at the group study. Nothing changes.

I remember thinking how some of the comments were so wacko it wasn't worth challenging them. I thought that those that gave them were too ignorant to know better.

I mean all of 'creation' is sooo well adapted to it's own environment - will lions grow different kind of teeth to deal with grass instead of meat? Will they stalk their new prey - blades of grass?

Virtually all of life is in a food 'chain' - I could go on for ages but the whole thing is so absurd.

Anyway glad I haven't been to the group for years.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Loosie:

Honey - does this light aperture thing mean that a "Dark Aperture" is where the sun don't shine?

I think they should stuff this crappola up their Dark Aperture.

HB

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

light apertures are all find and well, but what or who is a posterior aperture?

• hubert
    hubert
    Light Aperture is the hole light comes through.

Let's ask Buttlight. She'll know more how to explain this.

Hubert

• jgnat
    jgnat

They'll have to manufacture long threads to attach to the soy bacon bits, 'cause snakes won't eat dead prey. You gotta jiggle those bitty bacon bits in front of their nose. Hence the long threads.

• under_believer
    under_believer

I just imagine this snake with cow's teeth, slithering around and eating straw. Munch munch munch.... and all lovingly caressing some cloth diaper-clad wee baby on the face, while the baby giggles.

• Mary
    Mary
    Hamsterbait asked: But how do you get a soya bite to jiggle about so a snake thinks it is alive pray tell??????

It'll run on batteries of course. That means that Duracel will have to survive the Big A so they can supply them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit