Brainwashed Children

by I-follow-the-narrow-path 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Gumby,

Did you notice that the person on the right side of the picture looked just like a sheep, on my computer anyway.

Ken P.

• KW13
    KW13

That is a sheep it is it is!!!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

When I was a kid there was the following picture of people falling down a large crack in the ground from an earthquake. I would scare myself thinking about what it would feel like falling down a deep crack and wondering how long a person would fall before hitting the bottom. I knew JWs weren't supposed to die but wondered how I could avoid the cracks when they were as big as in the picture.

• KW13
    KW13

Similar thing mate, i used to wonder where we'd be so that we didn't have to watch all this.

• Mary
    Mary

nelly136 said: nothing like a nice bedtime story to drift off to sleep to,

Yes, I'm surprised the My Book of Bible Stories doesn't have a......

"... O nce upon a time, there were 6 billion people who didn't want to worship The Watchtower Society, so God killed every last one of them, except for dedicated, baptized Jehovah's Witnesses. Even though half of their families were wiped out at Armageddon, they lived happily ever after in a Paradise earth....." THE END

• nelly136
    nelly136

jw facts....do you have the picture of the happy smily people watching everyone getting destroyed? i can't remember which bit o literature it came from but i'm pretty sure it was in glorious technicolour

• KW13
    KW13

it was in a leaflet, there was a small group with a light on their faces and in the background everything was going wrong.

• nelly136
    nelly136

happy smiley pepes, not sure how to post it as a pic tho http://www.watchtower.org/images/dg/00100871.jpg Soon, at Armageddon, those who do not submit to God's rule will be cut off. Those who do submit will survive into a righteous new world

• luna2
    luna2

jwfacts, that middle pic is, I think, the inspiration for nightmares I used to have as an inadequate, failing dub. I hadn't remembered that exact picture but its very much like my dreams. I vividly remember the earth-cracking apart under people's feet, screaming and booming noises filling the air, and waking up sick and frightened. Only difference was that everything was red and demonic looking. Prolly pulled that from other illustrations. Ah, what a wonderful experience being a dope dub was!

• gumby
    gumby

Here's the picture I remember as a child ...along with my 4 sisters when we studied the "Paradise Book" with my mother. All of us kids had "armageddon nightmares"...ALL of us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit