Does your personal vehicle reflect your personality?

by Gregor 40 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Well - the bodywork's seen better days....and it would benefit from a good service

• Van Gogh
    Van Gogh

1977 VW Golf 1600 automatic on LPG gas. Use it about twice a month. Usually ride my bicycle around town. Gets you around quicker.

• Legolas
    Legolas

And I should have added that Lucifer 'drives' me nuts......LOL!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    I have this thing when I hear certain cars being mentioned, I immediately think "gas guzzler, breaks down frequently, depreciates faster than a used stick of chewing gum, etc." Just hearing the make and model of a car makes me cringe sometimes. And I think, "what on earth made you buy that car??"

Oh man, same here. Like recently a lady at work who doesn't know Hondas from Hummers told me that she bought a used Hyudai Excel. An EXCEL!!! Hyundai's first model sold in the U.S., and they were of such poor quality that it's a wonder that Hyundai even survived here! And she had no idea.

My car is a 1992 Toyota Paseo. I guess it does say a lot about me - as in - LOSER!!! :) Seriously though, it has been such a great car that I can't bear the thought of having to get something else. Ultra-dependable, economical transportation. I'm a Toyota customer for life, I've always had great experiences with them.

And whenever I feel like a real loser for driving a crappy car, I just think about AlmostAtheist & his Saturn (you have to see it) and I feel much better!

• chappy
    chappy

Fast, Sexy and expensive. Sounds like a match.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Hi Chappy, you can't post pictures from your hard drive, all we see is a red X

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Yup, Ready for What-Ever...

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

I hope not. I drive a blown and nitrous injected Harley, a GMC Sierra Z71 gas hog, and a 469 hp Cadillac STS-V. I also own oil and oil service stock. The truck will almost fit over a Prius, (puke). I want to drill in Anwar, Cuba, Colorado and allow a refinery in my back yard. CO2 is my favorite gas.

• anewme
    anewme

When I am married I drive what my husbands always tell me to drive. I am currently married and so am driving a Nissan Maxima. Pretty impressed with its reliability and smooth grace.

But I am definitely a new Jaguar lady in my soul.
    Or anything new, sleek and with an overwhelming leather smell.
    Gimmy gimmy gimmy!
    *sigh*

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I hope not....

It's dirty and old. (I'm too cheap to buy a new car).

Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit