What are you doing Memorial Day weekend?

by juni 29 Replies latest jw friends

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

<div>
    "Celebrating wedding anniversary. 6 wonderful years.

Funny, they all said my marriage wouldn't last since I didn't marry a witness."

Hecklerboy -
    We are celebrating our 6 year anniversary on monday too, and everyone said the same about us, damn fool's! ;)

It's my birthday on saturday, I told my 4 year old that I am turning 23! hehehe ;)

And we are moving to Texas next week, so we are busy packing up and preparing everything for when the mover's arrive. I hate moving, but we are trying to make a family trip out of it, hitting the Grand Canyon and such on the way.

BUSY BUSY month for us!

MP</div>

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Friday- Go out singing

Saturday- Maybe plant the garden

Sunday- Dinner and drunk with my cousin

Monday- bonfire with friends at our house

• delilah
    delilah

Happy Anniversary, Hecklerboy....they said the same about me, and it's 15 years for us at the end of the month....haha...phooey on them.

I'm going to the trailer for the long weekend...to do a lot of this.......

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

I'll be laying on a beach in Kona, Hawaii -- sans child. Just me and one of my closest girlfriends soaking up the sun for a few days.

• delilah
    delilah

Limbo........................I am SOoooo jealous......

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

Hey Delilah --- I'll be sure and drink a mai tai for you!! Everyone: have a great memorial day weekend!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well that Sunday my church is having a picnic service in a really nice park close by. Hopefully it won't rain. The church has been doing it for the last 3 or 4 years and a good time is always had by all. We sing, the pastor gives his sermon, we sing again, close with prayer, then eat and socialize.

Josie

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Good friend of mine, also ex-jw, will graduate with her masters degree. Big party on Sunday!!

Don't know about the rest of the weekend. Maybe finish some painting and unpacking here...?

-Aude.

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

Well this saturday I am throwing a Bachelor Party for my "little" brother and on Memorial Weekend I will be watching him get hitched.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    Celebrating my oldest kids birthday! Big, tall cake and lots of good food, a cook out if the weather is nice. Maybe some gardening if there's time.

Emma, of the I Love Birthday's Class!!

I too will be celebrating a birthday. My twins will be turning 3 on the 27th. Food, drink, family and fun. Im looking forward to it. At this moment I'm working on their invitations. What do you all think? Image hosting by TinyPic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit