Witnessing at the WalMart in Evansville, Indiana(pics)

by Jourles 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles

For your viewing, uh, pleasure?

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Wow. That must really be fun. Sitting in front of a poster board with blow size tracts and mags. I am sure that all the JW kids sign up for that assignment.

• amen
    amen

Woah!!!! It is business thing. I knew it. It wasn't about religion. Religion is a mean to do business.

Thanks for the pics.

Amen

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I suspect they managed to accomplish a whole lot of nothing.

• Jourles
    Jourles

It's probably the easiest time they ever put in. Beats driving around to laundrymat after laundrymat. At least you can work on your tan this way.

• rebel8
  • schne_belly
    schne_belly

My response to WalMart

Sirs,
    It has come to my attention that Jehovah's Witnesses were permitted to peddle their cult message in front of a WalMart in Evansville, Indiana. This is rather disturbing to me, a WalMart customer. This cult hides known pedophiles, even allowing them to knock on doors where children may be present. This cult also practices extreme shunning of former members, whereby no contact is to be made with individuals who leave – including close family members.
    I am confident that you were not aware of this practice or would not have permitted this to take place in front of one of your stores.

Thank you for your time,

• anewme
    anewme

Religious zeal is a very strange thing.

When persons are in the grip of it they want to share their findings with the rest of the world. And they think the rest of us are all stupid schmucks who dont know anything. They are immature and they are high.

Like when a person gets engaged or married. There is a high for a time over the relief of finding that special someone. People celebrate their finding God in a similar way.

It happens everyday all over the world.

Good for them.

*yawn*

• LDH
    LDH

Agree with anewme.

In their minds they are FEARLESSLY PROCLAIMING Jehovah's day of wrath and vengeance when the reality is, they are just selling some bad magazines.

*yawn*

• juni
    juni

2 things I observed in this pic of note:

1) The young girl has no shoes on - is this the proper dress brothers and sisters when representing God's org.?

2) That's a damn good price on those hanging baskets of petunias!!

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit