Say Whatever You Want To Say About Jehovah's Witnesses

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Go ahead. It's ok. Say what's on your mind.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

You're not that far from hitting the big 2-0.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Jw's - I love you as individuals - detest the hateful sect that you are part of. I spent all my useful years believing the lies and telling them to others. If you lurk here - really look at what is being told and revealed! Look good and hard. Save yourselves from the pain of a wasted life in the service of a book selling company. I left 43 yrs in the past, wasted ruined and gone forever. Don't be afraid to examine what the 'truth really is'.

Jeff

• flag
    flag

totally agree with AK

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I wish they would not set a rule about prohibiting kids from participating in high school sports.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

JWs, the best favour you can ever do yourselves is stop listening to that crap and leave the wts.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Life is not about black and white mentality, it is about shades of gray. Learn to think for yourself, find your voice and be proud of who you.

• minimus
    minimus

The JW religion is a snare and a racket.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Structure is good to some degree, but I say let kids be kids not always in a suit or a dress like you ! They`re only young once. I agree with what was already said, let them get educated for their futures, and for goodness sake let them play sports if they wanta!!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Jehovah's Witnesses took the best years of my life. I sacrificed my time, my very soul. I suppressed my real self trying to conform to your ideals. You only made me unhappy.

You taught me bullshit dressed up as "Spiritual food" . Under your guidance and direction I made poor life choices and wrong decisions . I will pay for that for the rest of my natural threescore years and ten , rather that eternity as you promised.

You twist the scriptures. Knowledgeable insiders have admitted writing what they knew to be untrue. You miss quote other authorities and delude the ignorant souls who have swallowed your teachings.

When your ivory tower finally crumbles I will dance with joy. I would spit on the ruins of the WTB& T Society ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit