Say Whatever You Want To Say About Jehovah's Witnesses

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

Are you really happy?

• minimus
    minimus

You could tell a Jehovah's Witness that you love him/her.

• blondie
    blondie

First, is that what you say TO or ABOUT JWs as a group or as individuals?

I don't confuse individual JWs with the policies of the WTS; I see them as being in the dark for the most part except for those with the knowledge of the false aspects and support them out of greed or cowardice. Unless I know them fairly well, it would be hard to judge them on this.

I try to be nice to every individual JW I meet unless they have done something I know of personally that makes them dangerous.

Blondie

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://www.topix.net/forum/who/jehovahs-witnesses/TD9IIDN92G8GECKAA check out the response of JW sock puppetry trolls at this thread it is classic --anybody can post join in

• Fleur
    Fleur

What can I say about JW's besides...I miss my family? Cause I do. :( Or maybe I miss the way i wish things could have been.

I wonder if they ever miss me.

There's so much in my life that's good that I wish I could tell them. They've missed so much. Days and months are turning into years and we can't ever get that time back. I wish they'd realize that I'm not evil just because I don't believe in their God.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    First, is that what you say TO or ABOUT JWs as a group or as individuals?

Exactly. I can't think of anything I would want to say "about" them regarding their faith other then their thinking they have the one true religion, simple, that’s not possible. To argue anything is fruitless unless the individual is already doubting and in a receptive mode.

• sherrid
    sherrid

I'll tell you what i'd say about Jehovah's witnesses;

Pharisees!!! If Jesus walked into a Kingdom hall, he'd run, screaming from the building!!!

Jehovah NEVER used an "organization" of any kind, not now, not in Brooklyn, New York!! Jesus did not condemn sinners, READ JOHN, CHAPTER 8, ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!

RUN from this bogus excuse of a religion because when you meet Jesus, you're going to have to explain YOUR LIFE to him, not some stupid "organization"

CHRISTIANITY IS BASED ON LOVE, AND SALVATION IS BY GRACE, AND NOT WORKS, AND anyone who practises the detestable things these deceived fools do will be cast into everlasting destruction with Satan and his demons, because there is NO LOVE among Jehovah's Witnesses!!

• minimus
    minimus

SHERRID, I believe this is what you were looking for per pm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit