Would you give your body for life saving organs and experimentscience and ?

by Spectrum 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

I have a problem with this.

• ballistic
    ballistic

problem with duplicate posts.

• blondie
    blondie

dead or alive?

I have signed up to give my organs when I die.....through a reputable non-profit organization.

Would you have a problem accepting a donor organ if you needed one or if a family member needed one?

If people will accept a donor organ, it seems hypocritical not to be willing to donate their own.

Blondie

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I see no problem with doing so, although I don't carry a donor card.

• ballistic
    ballistic

repetition for emphasis

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

alt

Give my organs gladly would I.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Yes, I would donate organs. Definitely.

Donating the body to science is something I used to want to do, until I saw how they put the body parts on display sometimes, and how tons of ppl see your body. I don't think I want to be remembered as a naked corpse or a slice of brain between glass. I know that's a silly attitude, but there it is, that's how I feel.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I would donate them after my death to save lives but not for scientific experiments. Why not, they are useless otherwise and it's nice to know that part of you will do something useful after death.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

I have thought about this quite a bit (every time I renew my drivers license) and I am still unsure. I wouldn't mind donating my organs . The problem I have though is that you donate them and then the doctors still charge people goo goo loads of money. There are thousands of people that donate their organs and because someone who needs it cannot afford it someone else get them. That bothers me quite a bit. I would like to stipulate that if they get my organs for free they should give them for free. And maybe the organs or given for free but they charge so much for the surgeries that many cannot afford them.

Oh well just rambling and probably not making much sense.

Loruhamah

• serendipity
    serendipity

After I die, they can harvest what they want from my body.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit