Just a quick jw question

by nevaagain 21 Replies latest jw friends

• nevaagain
    nevaagain

okay, i got this thing going on. i already posted something about it a few weeks ago.

I know i am on a thin line and i know i could probably get df'ed if i continue my path, but i dont think i want to leave this org yet.

Anyway, so me a baptized brother and a baptized sister kinda have a relationship going on. We started to go out alone and have long phone coversations almost everyday. Which of course, for itself is not a sin.

Well, for the last couple of days things went overboard. She started visiting me and we would cuddle, the next day we would kiss and the very next we would kiss (always with tongue) and touch eachother on "varius" places. Even though i havent seen her breasts yet, i touched them under the skirt. As for her other place, i only touched it over the jeans, but i made her come.

I dont know where to draw the line and i bet i already crossed it. Do i have to report myself (ourselfes) or am i still okay? We havent had sex yet ...

Thanks in advance for your advices

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

navaagain,

Hi! I'd like to says a few things if I may:

1) Your 25 years old.

2) Your a guy

3) Girls are just about this greatest thing on the planet, especialy the ones that are attracted to you

4) It is perfectly natural, for you, at your age, to date / kiss / touch / have sex with girls

5) You belong to a mind-altering and twisted organization which forbids instinctive and hormonal drives in your body.

6) Always play SAFE when having SEX

steve

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh good lord... I'm sorry but you know what to do if you want to stay in the org.

Josie

• luna2
    luna2

Hun, this isn't a judicial committee. You told me way the hell more than I wanted to know about your sexual activities.

Go ahead and report yourself if you enjoy discussing intimate things with jugmental people and being made to feel dirty and bad. Otherwise, I'd leave it alone. Of course, your girl may get an attack of conscience and report you both herself.

If you enjoy being a JW, think what you are doing is wrong and Jehovah will condemn you for it, stop doing it. If you think what you are doing is normal and the JWs are full of crap...why are you still clinging to them?

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

MAke your choice and stick to it, in or our. My advice is get out. And enjoy your and your woman's body and what ever happens don't feel guilty. It's natural when you are upfront with the woman you are with.

• nevaagain
    nevaagain

well maybe i am too naive but i still believe that we havent done anything wrong yet, i could be wrong though. what would an elder or exelder have to say about our topic?

i guess i should take the advice seriously and end our activities. well, leaving the org is not an option for me...

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome nevaagain

leaving the org is not an option for me...

Why?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I wouldn't report anything if I were you. If you do, I doubt the elders would believe that you haven't gone all the way yet. They are conditioned to be suspicious of news like that.

It really depends on how much you want to stay a jw, really.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

well maybe i am too naive Yep and on the verge of silly too but i still believe that we havent done anything wrong yet If you think you haven't done anything wrong why are you second guessing yourself then? , i could be wrong though. what would an elder or exelder have to say about our topic? Uh we do have former elders here but I think you well know what an elder would say.

i guess i should take the advice seriously and end our activities. I don't think you really want to do that. well, leaving the org is not an option for me...Then you're screwed, best hightail it to the elders and spill your guts, repent repent repent

• luna2
    luna2

With all of the discussion the WTS does about not being alone with the opposite sex, not making out, not touching each other, I'm surprised you don't know any better. Maybe in Germany its different. Americans are probably more uptight about sex.

The Watchtower world doesn't allow for much more than kissing outside of marriage. Personally, I think the Watchtower world is completely screwed up, but that's just me. Thing is, if you subscribe to the Watchtower view, then it behooves you to live up to it...if you are only interested in putting up a front in order to still be able to speak to family and stuff, what are you worried about?

A couple of questions: Are you 25 and she 21 or are you 21 and she 17? And is this the girl who loves somebody else? And if she loves somebody else, why is she playing around with you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit