Just a quick jw question

by nevaagain 21 Replies latest jw friends

• nevaagain
    nevaagain

yes i know the watchtower world according to the opposite sex...

i am 25 and she is 20, and yes she loves somebody else, and yes she is playing around with me as much as i play around with her. Why she plays around with me even though she loves somebody else? Well thats still what i have to find out. Why i play around with her? I used to "love" her but not anymore and i do it just for this relationship experience.

why do i still want to stay in? i still believe that a god exists, i believe that the bible is the truth and i do believe that the wts is as close as you can get.

• undercover
    undercover
    well maybe i am too naive but i still believe that we havent done anything wrong yet, i could be wrong though.

In the eyes of the GB/elders/congregation you are wrong. Sorry.

You felt her up. You stimulated her into an orgasm. While it may not have been the "deed", you are guilty of at least "loose conduct" which will get you hauled into a Judicial Committee meeting, if knowledge of it leaks. You will be counseled and discliplined but probably not DFd. You will have to rat your girlfriend out as well.

Now, the $64,000 question: Do you want to remain a faithful JW or do you want to live your own life?

If you want to remain a JW, not just an undergound apostate disquised as a JW in order to keep family ties, but a faithful, obedient JW, then you must go to the elders.

If you are in a situation where you have to "pretend" to be a JW in order to keep your family intact, then definitey don't tell the elders. If you are just going through the motions to keep people happy until a time when you can make a clean break, then do what you want, cover your tracks, watch your back, don't trust too many JWs and don't let them have too much authroity over you.

• nevaagain
    nevaagain

yea thats what i have thought, thanks undercover. i have to think about my decision now...

• luna2
    luna2
    i still believe that a god exists, i believe that the bible is the truth and i do believe that the wts is as close as you can get.

I once thought that. It doesn't hold up, but I'm sure that's something you will discover on your own one day.

Sooooo, I guess you are using each other. I can understand the attraction but think you are living dangerously. lol

When I was where you are, still thinking the WTS was "as close as you can get", I would probably have gone and confessed ...but I was pretty stupid.

• aniron
    aniron

Nevaagain

If you are wonderng what the Eders will think

Well here is what the Elders manual "Pay Attention to Yourselves and the Flock" says:

Sexual misconduct, including; adultery, fornication, and
    other forms of "por.ne'a.."

Uncleanness includes an intentional momentary touching
    of sexual parts or caressing of breasts. ( I Thess. 4:7, 8;
    1 Tim. 5:1,2)

Such minor uncleanness can be handled at the discre-
    tion of an elder or two; it does not require a judicial
    hearing.

There is a need for strong counsel, admonition, and
    assistance to help the individual to maintain chaste
    conduct in the future.

If not corrected, such conduct may escalate in gravity
    and by frequent repetition become loose conduct.

Loose conduct is a shocking, flagrant disregard for Jeho-
    vah's moral standards. (Gal. 5:19; w83 3/15 p. 31; w73
    9/15 pp. 574-6)

It may include the willful practice of heavy petting or
    the fondling of breasts.

The nature, circumstances, and actual extent of what
    has occurred may indicate loose conduct, which would
    require judicial action.

Such practices can easily lead to por.nei´a.

"Por.nei´a" involves immoral use of the genitals of at least
    one human ( whether in a natural or a perverted way ), and
    there must have been another party to the immorality‹a
    human of either sex or a beast; willing participation incurs
    guilt and requires judicial action. It is not a casual touch-
    ing of the sex organs between persons but involves the
    manipulation of the genitals. (w83 6/1 pp. 23-6; w83
    3/15 pp. 30-1)

It includes oral and anal sex or mutual masturbation
    between persons not married to each other, homosexu-
    ality, lesbianism, fornication, adultery, incest, and bes-
    tiality. (Lev. 20:10, 13, 15, 16; Rom. 1:24, 26, 27, 32;
    1 Cor. 6:9, 10)

Also included are sexual abuse of children, including
    practices involving a catamite (a boy kept for purposes
    of sexual perversion). (Deut. 23:17, 18, Ref.: Bi., ftns.)

Victims of sexual abuse need to be treated with
    extreme thoughtfulness and kindness. Elders should
    always do what they reasonably can to protect
    children from further abuse;
    follow the Society's directives on such matters. (g85 1/22 p. 8)

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Do her.Do 'em all.Fill the earth and subdue it.Make jdub babies so we can cure them here.

• anewme
    anewme

You belong to Jehovah God and have dedicated yourself to Him. You have accepted his rules for living and he asks that you be chaste in all your conduct.

You should stop the conduct if your conscience condemns you.

If this should ever come to the knowledge of the elders you will definitely have to answer for it.

Girls talk too. And you may get a reputation that will make the next girl you love hesitate to date you.
    (Am I old fashion?)

Why not date a girl and get married and have all the sex you want? That is the proper way to behave.

But I ask you: Why be in a religion that you dont believe in? Obviously you dont believe Jehovah is watching. Or you dont care about his feelings. I think you are on your way out and will be joining us here
    soon.

Anewme

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Okay take this advice!!! If you can not leave the cult you are in....Then SHUT UP and keep what you are doing to yourself.. I have been in a judicial commitie And would not recommend anyone ever being in one.. Why the He!! should you have to tell three old men what you have done!!! It is disgusting the questions they ask you...that God already knows....why do they need to know?? If you feel bad for what you have done that is between you your girlfriend and God.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly
    well maybe i am too naive but i still believe that we havent done anything wrong yet

Dude, you just answered your own question! This is between you,the girl and God. It's no one else business.... ..and as of now, it sounds to me like your conscience isn't bothering you. Don't let someone tell you it does! Don't beat yourself up for being human!

Just be smart about your actions if you choose to take the relationship further.... You don't want someone getting hurt.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    i do believe that the wts is as close as you can get.

Of course you do, but then again your life 'experience' only totals 25 years..... whatever....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit