Holy Freaking Cow... I made it!

by czarofmischief 19 Replies latest jw friends

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Yeah, I made it.

I volunteered for the US Army wayyyy back in October - graduated from Basic in December, and have spent the last 20 weeks struggling to get through the Officer Candidate program at Ft. Benning. Yep. I'm going to graduate in about a week and become a 2LT.

The experience has really helped me get a lot of perspective on my former life as a JW, and I am pretty excited about the new life that's in front of me. I just wanted to post this to let those of you who are lurking or are still struggling to get totally free of life in dubdom that anything is possible. Absolutely anything.

Also wanted to give a shout out to all my good buddies here - this board was instrumental in learning what I needed to know to get out of the Borg.

Take care, guys.

CZAR

• carla
    carla

CONGRATS!!!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good for you czar, I am so happy for you.

• bebu
    bebu

I knew you could do it!! I hope you are back with the family now. Do you know where you will be stationed? What is your specialty (you told me, I'm sure, but I can't remember )?

Congratulations!!!

bebu

• bem
    bem

((((((CZAR))))) I have been wondering about you and the czarina & babyczar, how are things??

CONGRATULATIONS!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

CZARRRR!!!!!!! Awhile back, I asked someone where you'd gotten to and they told me you went to IRAQ!!! I could NOT believe it!!! It's good to hear from you.........please be safe and keep us posted!!! Love, Terri

• Panda
    Panda

Czar, Wow I've been wondering about you too. I'm vah-klempt ahemmmm. You have been through so many changes and put up with plenty of the crap life offers. You are such an accomplished human being and I'm glad to have met you here. Be safe and have a great graduation.

Great BIG Panda BEAR Hugs, Panda and Mr.Panda (aka Yiddle)

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Congrats!

"Thinking" will get you killed... and keep your head down.

~Hill

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Congratulations!... so now you're an officer and don't have to work for a living... Take care!

• luna2
    luna2

CONGRATULATIONS, Czar!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit