Holy Freaking Cow... I made it!

by czarofmischief 19 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I sooo admire people who are in the military. Best of luck to you!

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

How awesome. That's great. What a sense of accomplishment you must feel. Thanks for all you did and all you will do.

GG

• Satanus
    Satanus

Congratulations. I'm glad that you are making it, and learning stuff at the same time. Two thumbs up.

S

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Congratulations, Czar, and THANK YOU for your service.

Have you got any stories to share from yur experience so far?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey Czar.......................

It is so good to hear from you. All here have been thinking about you ............especailly me since we have that "common" connection.

I'm proud of what you are doing. I was in Fort Benning (Harmony Church) for basic training in 1966. I'm sure it has totally changed since then.

Please stay in touch with the forum.

HappyDad

• greendawn
    greendawn

Nice to hear that you have achieved yout objectives in life, now the WTS is nothing but a storm in a distant valley.

• Es
    Es

Many congrats,

Take care

es

• rekless
    rekless

Congratulations! Be careful, in Nam youz 2nd luies were the 1st to get it.Keep your eyes open and grow one in the back of your head too.

Best of luck!

Dan

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Thank you everybody that posted on the thread. I appreciate it.

I do have a quick story - being raised a JW, of course, I never got to celebrate my birthday - and I turned 28 during Basic training. When my drill sergeant saw my birthday card from my in-laws, he made the whole platoon "celebrate my birthday" by doing 4 sets of 28 pushups each. It was funny on so many levels.

I've also lost a grand total of 21 pounds since I enlisted, and more than 60 from my max weight of 250 pounds about two years ago. No mo' tubby tubby.

Who would have thought that runs of five to seven miles would become routine??? Just goes to show what you can do when you try - having a deranged lunatic in a hat screaming in your ear to keep going helps, of course.

Well, I actually get a weekend off so I am going to visit with the czarina and the little princess.

CZAR

• bem
    bem

Great story CZAR, LOL And great news on the weight loss congrats and glad you get to be with your family.

I've also lost a grand total of 21 pounds since I enlisted, and more than 60 from my max weight of 250 pounds about two years ago. No mo' tubby tubby.

Who would have thought that runs of five to seven miles would become routine??? Just goes to show what you can do when you try - having a deranged lunatic in a hat screaming in your ear to keep going helps, of course.

Very Funny ~ So those old shows with Sgt. Carter in them are not so far from the truth then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit