JW Table at My Student Center Today, My Response

by breakfast of champions 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Awesome letter!

Very well written.

And great suggestion too Grreat teacher!

• Magnum
  • Stirred
    Stirred
    I will follow suit if I see same thing! Thank you for inspiration.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

Excellent, factual, & honest appraisal!

Let's hope that the college authorities request the JW's to come in for a little "chat" - just to "clarify" (TM) how JW dot ORG can demonize the purpose of the very institutions whose premises the Witnesses are using for recruitment!

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge
    I sometimes see the JW on my college campus. They didn't have a table or cart, they just stood there with their magazine in hand. It seem like a complete waste of time.
  • menrov
    menrov

Good letter, please send and share the outcome. Good luck

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Message sent!

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I made just a few minor adjustments befor sending it off. I would like to respond to everyone individually, but I've got a ton of homework.

GRREAT TEACHER- Grrrrreat minds must think alike! I was thinking of asking if they were all students at the university (the are quite obviously not). Then I would mention that all other religions that have booths or tables (Muslims, Jews, Catholics) are manned by UNIVERSITY STUDENTS. Why arent there any JW students manning their table?

• Giordano
    Giordano
    That's an interesting question .....where are the JW students who should be manning the table.
  • pronomono
    pronomono

Great letter, BoC!

• Heaven
    Heaven

BoC, this is excellent. Glad you sent it. Definitely share with us any results.

As time passes, my embarrassment for anyone who belongs to this organization grows.

How self-righteous of them to camp out at an institution of higher learning to peddle their BS on how evil it is when this is the farthest from the real truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit