HEY I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS!

by jaredg 35 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Great news jaredg, I hope everything goes well for you both.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

MUCH PRAISE TOYOU

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Jared, how awesome. Glad good things keep happening for you.

Welcome, KimberB! Where in FL?

GoodGirl

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

SWEET I love hearing good things like this . Welcome KimberB !

• serendipity
    serendipity

What great news for both Jared & Kimberly!

• Fleur
    Fleur

Welcome KimberB! :)

Jared, posts like this just make me smile all day long. I never give up hoping that someday...one of my dearest friends will contact me to tell me she's out. I already have two dear friends (more like family really) who left after I did, I saw them recently and it was so incredible. We're free, we're free.

I'm so happy for both of you, true friendship is something worth savoring, cherishing, and fighting for in this life. Thanks for telling us your happy news!!!

big hugs!

essie

p.s. when I saw the post title I thought for sure you were going to say that you saved "just saved a bunch of money by switching your car insurance to Geico" LOL

• free2beme
    free2beme

Most if not all the young people I knew as a teen in the religion have left too. Some tried to do the dfing thing and then come back, but then left again. Of the 10-15 close Witness friends I knew as a Witness, one is still in. The rest left in their late teens or early twenties.

• Mystery
    Mystery

It is wonderful to regain a friendship. Welcome to the board KimberB.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Aww...this IS exciting! How very very coolHave fun getting to know each other again

~Merry

• wifey
    wifey

Thats so cool!

Keep us updated on how it goes.

Wifey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit