HEY I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS!

by jaredg 35 Replies latest jw friends

• jaredg
    jaredg

I have found one of my old JW friends from when I was a teenager. I discovered her on MySpace and wrote her message and it turns out that she is out of the religion and doing well. This is the first time I have met one of my friends from my inner circle who has left the JW religion...I'm so excited! Oh and catch this...I used to have a huge crush on her but then she moved to Florida (I'm in NC) when I was 16. Turns out she moved back to NC and now lives just over 2 hours away from me. We are planning to get together and catch up on lost time. I've told her about this website and I think she may join. So anyway, I just wanted to share.

Jared

• Lady Lee
  • Lapuce
    Lapuce

Cool..!!! Thats great news... hope that all goes well... Tell us how it went...

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I hope her looks hasn't change much in 10+ years. Was it the looks are personality that you like about her? Are you looking to regain your friend, or something more intimate?

Mel, the perpetual wet blanket!

• Honesty
    Honesty

That is Great News.

Could this be the beginning of a significant friendship?

• luna2
    luna2

MsMcD, you sound like you're in a mood like mine today. lol

Glad you are excited jaredg...hope the meet up goes well.

• snarf
    snarf

That is so cool, hope all goes well for the both of you !!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Great!!

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

How exciting! Hey Jared, if she did not know you had a crush on her, she will know once she checks this place out.

• jaredg
    jaredg

She knows I had a crush on her and she told me she had a crush on me too...we just didn't know it at the time. and yes she still has that cute smile and beautiful glowing eyes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit