BIG! JW SCHOOL Janitor RAPES 3 GIRLS

by DannyHaszard 35 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Reminds me of another loyal, devout servant of Gawd, also one of Jehovah's Witnessess -- Lot !

He rapes his 2 daughters, commits incest and sexual molestation...yet he remained an Elder in 'Good Standing ™' in God's Organization ™ .

The Bible says, "There is nothing new under the sun..." That's one of the few real truths in that book. (imo)

Rabbit

• sf
    sf

True candidly, yet think of the ones who WILL still be ABLE to knock, unsuspectedly.

sKally

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Regarding-clergy sexual abuse in "other" religions. Pedophilia is covered up in the Jehovah's Witnesses on a scale worst than the Catholic priest scandal.Not only do they deny it but the Watchtower has instructed the Kingdom Hall elders to go after all whistle-blowers. The JW's exploit an obscure 2,000 year old bible passage and demand that there be TWO witnesses to every act of child abuse committed by a Jehovah's Witness.This fosters a code of silence and a "pedophile's paradise" in the Jehovah's Witnesses. Jehovah Witness pedophiles go door to door as part of their faith to recruit converts!
    The 'Two Witness' Take-Down is a subterfuge exploited by Jehovah's Witnesses that is selectively enforced by elders who play favorites and fast & loose with the truth,an excuse to ignore and suppress evidence at whim. Learn more http://www.silentlambs.org Jehovah's Witnesses children's advocacy site

• Mary
    Mary
    Blondie said: I also checked all the schools in the Fresno area, none are named Saint Agnes.

Hey Blondie, I think this might be the one: http://www.schoolwatchers.com/CALIFORNIA/schools/AGNES_ELEMENTARY.html

• freetosee
    freetosee

As this pervert is a devout member of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses I wonder for how long he has been doing this and how many little JW girls he has had his hands on? Also what made him turn on school girls, since the KH is much easier hunting grounds?

The matter is public, he already has brought reproach upon Jah’s name, maybe they will be instructed to DF him for this or if possible some other reason.

What will the police find on his computer? Did he have a position in the congregation? Are the elders just as surprised as his family was, or is there something they know about him, but did not tell anyone? Just wondering!

Castration is a good idea as just one of the things they should do to this pervert leading a double-life.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    When I was at school we were taught not to approach any stranger...especially those that gave promises of aweets or small toys. We even had vidoes on such subjects...even tv adverts in the 1970's...I am sure there was a 'Charlie the Cat' advert about it. with the the lines "meow meow meow meow" "Charlie says never talk to strangers"

Hehe...nobody knew what that bloody cat was saying really though....I remember it well....thanks for reminding me that I am getting old!

DB74

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

OMG.........so sad...............

• Jourles
    Jourles

Just to clear the air, he is/was a janitor at Saint Agnes Hospital. He does not work for a school. trust me on this one.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

sf

What an incredibly ignorant parent. It's parents like this that are the real danger to their kids.

I was thinking the very same thing when I read what she said. UNBELIEVABLE!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Jehovah's Witnesses (also known as "that religion with all those pedaphiles"). Bethel, you better start damage control by writing some press release articles about how JWs love their children. Perhaps you could take lessons from the Church of Scientology's P.R. department & get on the anti-psychotic medicine bandwagon. .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit