BIG! JW SCHOOL Janitor RAPES 3 GIRLS

by DannyHaszard 35 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Panda
    Panda

These people make me puke. Someone had to know, I mean really know what this man did; that children were his victims. I hope his family has to deal with all sorts of social ostracism in their community.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

You are so right, Blondie. The congregation I used to go to, someone joined the Boy Scouts just so he could molest the children and he was caught and admitted he was guilty. He was sentenced to 10 years and left in good standing with the organization. He got out about 3 weeks ago and is going to meetings and treated like he never done anything wrong. There are 3 child molesters in that congration and all are in good standing. Everyone knows this and I can't figure out why, [if they are sincere and think it's God's organization] more haven't left. One person was even disfellowshipped because he said somthing about it to the Elders. He has been reinstated and still goes to the meetings. It doesn't make sense.

• LDH
    LDH

Have you all forgotten which Queen Apostate lives in Fresno?

Hint: Initials "LDH" or summat similar.

Saint Agnes is a member of the Holy Cross Hospital system, still very much a Catholic hospital. You can not get your tubes tied there, etc.

I know Capt Dyer and he knows me. I'll put in a call to see which DA's assitant is handling this case and I'll go from there. I'll keep you posted.

• LDH
    LDH

Progress.....I will be in touch with some of you via PM on the best way to handle this.

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Lisa-

Any word?

kimberlee d.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

This is what I think concerning the two-witness rule.....http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/96517/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit