BIG! JW SCHOOL Janitor RAPES 3 GIRLS

by DannyHaszard 35 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• blondie
    blondie

Many hospitals retain religious names although they have long since been purchased by non-religious corporations.

• blondie
    blondie

I also checked all the schools in the Fresno area, none are named Saint Agnes.

• blondie
    blondie

For a baptized JW to be dealt with judicially by the WTS

First there have to be 2 eyewitnesses (non-JW eyewitnesses are not considered reliable and can be ruled out by the judicial committee)

Even if the legal system finds him guilty and puts him in jail, he may not be DF'd if the JC feels there is not enough "proof."

Blondie

• under_believer
    under_believer

I'm not sure what this kind of thing is really supposed to prove. There are sickos everywhere, not just Witnesses. I think you'd have a hard time proving that the rate of pedophilia is any higher among Witnesses than outside.
    What we need to do is keep an eye on this and see what happens. If he gets convicted but not DF'd, as blondie hypothesized, well that would be something to latch onto.

• sf
    sf
    "I'll worry less now, I ain't got to walk them to school now cause I used to walk them to school anyway. Now I don't have to worry since they caught him," said parent Betty Lee.

What an incredibly ignorant parent. It's parents like this that are the real danger to their kids.

I firmly think that parents that think like this are partly responsible for what happens to their kids.

It would appear that no preventative measures were ever taught and instructed.

THAT is the True Crime.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Tire Dealers Used (wholesale) in Fresno, CA

JOSE'S TIRES, 559-252-9693. FRESNO, CA 93702. CENTRAL TIRE CO, 559-264-6715 ... PACIFIC TIRE 16, 559-591-7922. DINUBA, CA 93618. GARCIA'S TIRE SHOP ...
    www.magicyellow.com/category/ Tire_Dealers_Used_(wholesale)/Fresno_CA.html - 45k - Cached - Similar pages

Joses Tire Shop 4636 E Kings Canyon Rd, Fresno, CA 93702 Phone: (559) 252-9693. Map | Directions. Kevins Fresno Tire Sales 3080 E Belmont Ave, Fresno, ...
    www.innerauto.com/yp/Tires/CA/Fresno/ - 66k - Cached - Similar pages

• blondie
    blondie

BTW, sicko JWs have been convicted and not DF'd...i.e., check the Berry story on

www.silentlambs.org

The problem is not that sickos are in the WTS but how the WTS handles the situation.

Blondie

• sf
    sf

Okay now, let's break this down and see what we can do to bring more awareness to the community in Fresno surrounding the local kingdom halls, where DEVOUT JWS SUCH AS THIS MAN, are attending meetings, and inform them that he may not be the only predator in their areas.

Tomorrow is Saturday and yields this great opportunity of bringing awareness. You can incorporate this news story into your pitch. Or just make up a flier with news story attached.

I intend on sending this item to DATELINE, in my ongoing campaign to have the May 2002 program Update aired.

Get busy people.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Talk about this story here:

http://forums.go.com/abclocal/KFSN/forum?forumID=27

In elaboration of my above post, that parent seems to think that since one pedophile has been caught, it is now safe. She is being so irresponsible in her thinking, thusly her actions of teaching prevention.

THAT pisses me off to no extent.

sKally

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

chilling to think that last saturday he may have been out knocking on your door, this saturday he's in jail for sexually assualting small children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit