the email of impending Doom....

by Oroborus21 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    They sound loopier than the dubs. Makes me want to smack 'em. I'm in a mood today and could use a little violence.

*pulls down pants and bends over* Oh yeah baby spank me ! lol

• luna2
    luna2

Doctor, you don't know how much that idea appeals to me right now. LMAO

You b@stard, I was descending into a total black mood and you made me laugh.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    You b@stard, I was descending into a total black mood and you made me laugh.

Was it the sight of my bare bottom?

lol

• luna2
    luna2
    Was it the sight of my bare bottom?

I'd better not answer that.

Time for work...and today I have to actually get something done. Pray I don't kill someone.

• Kero-kero
    Kero-kero

Blimey! the're ummmm! a bit errrrrr! insane. Don't you think? I wonder if the site was started by an ex-JW? I know some ex-JW's do try and start up their own religion.

Who is this 'Bibleman' geezer that has been mention in the posts? I've never heard of him.

Anyway the 'Lords Witnesses' seem more crazy that the WTBTS...with out doubt...they are a cult

• rebel8
  • aniron
    aniron
    This war wipes out everyone who is not raptured (71% of mankind). 29% of mankind is raptured

Interesting

Considering the latest figures show that 33% of the worlds population are "Christian" it looks like 4% of them are not going to make it.

• sf
    sf

Eduardo,

This is the third thread on this email.

I'm curious, as an "expert" in law, is this just to be considered a hoax? Or can legal action actually be brought against this Klown as instituting a terroristic threat?

sKally

• sinis
    sinis

I don't see why the concen to snitch "them" to the police. Maybe I missed something.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Blessing? That is not a way a normal Christian ends a letter. Normally "Blessings" is something used in a more Pagan format.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit