the email of impending Doom....

by Oroborus21 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Here's the original thread that saw this bible nut reported to the police

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/113092/1.ashx

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

let me mull it over a while skally. I didn't actually read this garbage just browsed the email. It is possible that if the writing is specific enough that it could be considered a threat but I think it is doubtful. - ed

• luna2
    luna2
    Normally "Blessings" is something used in a more Pagan format.

They seem more than a little confused, free2be. They may have gotten some pagan mixed in with their dub-lite.

• sf
    sf

Ed,

Take your time! LOL

sKally

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    This cults view on adultery and fornication is really weird. Basically you can do anything you like with someone else apart from ejaculate into her vagina and even then you can ejaculate into her vagina but it has to be into a condom. Only if you ejaculate into someone else's vagina is it adultery and fornication

Hey Doc, that too has the hall mark of Bibleman. If so people are getting mighty excited over a harmless homeless person .

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I hope the authorities get involved. Even though the guy sounds like a fanatical Kook, It would be bad if something really did happen, and things were ignored. That website is just a little too strange. It would not surprize me if the guy who is involved in that cult turns out to be as loony as Jim Jones or David Kuresh. Bad outcomes came with those 2, and this one sounds too weird to be ignored.

• sf
    sf

Um, guys, I already posted whom they are in another of the few of these threads going around.

Wise up!

And don't ask for "a link".

sKally

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    This war wipes out everyone who is not raptured (71% of mankind). 29% of mankind is raptured

Can anyone verify these figures for me? The latest info I have from my Illuminati contacts was only 85/15.

Dave

• starfish422
    starfish422

Yes, I got this crap. I came here to find out what in the bloody hell is going on. Where do these whack-jobs get my email address??

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Hey Doc, that too has the hall mark of Bibleman. If so people are getting mighty excited over a harmless homeless person .

Is bibleman homeless because he committed mortgage fraud and lost his house? If so this is the same bloke.

(Unless there's two bible nuts that think nothing of committing mortgage fraud, until they get caught doing it)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit