My Birthday

by Farkel 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

No farkle does his anal bleaching on sundays

• gumby
    gumby

Well, it's 12:38 PM and no farkel......so I'm havin a beer without the bastard. I've been workin outside since this morning and it's gonna be 92 degrees today.......so I'm havin one without him.....maybe even 5

Gumbeer

• codeblue
    codeblue

Happy Belated Birthday Farkel

I haven't been viewing the board for a few days, so I hope you will forgive the belated wishes....

• shangri-la
    shangri-la

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARKLE.

• Farkel
    Farkel

ros,

That was so sweet of you to say that. Thank you very much.

FarkelCurmudgeon

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Happy belated Birthday Farkel!

**** here's wishing you many more!

Kate and Craig

• Farkel
    Farkel

May this thread die!

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful comments. The BEST thing about my birthday was that my children remembered it and called me. What more could a father ask who never celebrated any birthdays until he was in his 20's, never had a Christmas present, never got candy at Halloween, never had an Easter Egg hunt and never did anything but WORSHIP and slave for the Watchtower Corporation, who in turn gave nothing back but sucked out my money, my time, my energy, my free time and gave me lies, false prophesies and a ruined and absurdly sick childhood.

No wonder the Watchtower Corporation doesn't celebrate birthdays. After 120 years of lies and garbage, they have nothing to celebrate on THEIR birthday. Except the simple fact that they are a sick Cult and a greedy Corporation of freaks who deal and even celebrate in human misery. Even worse, they CREATE human misery where it wasn't there before they get their grip on their victims.

Farkel, still kickin' (and above dirt) CLASS (2nd Farkel 14:23)

• Robdar
    Robdar

58? No way. You look younger than 58. Or, rather, you didn't look 56 a couple of years ago when I saw your pic--so you can't look 58 now.

Happy Birthday, Fark!!

• gumby
    gumby

Robdar....oh....he's changed!

Looky here at the difference in just 2 years,

Gumsmartass

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

WOW I step out for a few hours and you have a birthday!

HAPPY BIRTH DAY FARKEL!

PS That's not a real present so don't bother trying to open it.

plm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit