Can I share a great experience with you all?

by jonjonsimons 26 Replies latest jw friends

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Hi Jonjon,
    I did not know you were sick with leukemia. Here's wishing you my best bro. I am glad you and your sister can talk a little and that she will help you. Get well again soon!

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• ladonna
    ladonna

(((((((((((JJ))))))))))))

You have already shared your experience with me, thankyou.........

I hope you get some family back because you're one hell of a guy..

Love,
    Ana

• Tina
    Tina

(((((((((jj)))))))))))))
    That is indeed, a beautiful,wonderful experience!!
    I know real love pops up when one leasts expects it(pot-borg)!
    I'm sending thoughts of strength and love your way sweetie.
    I'll be sending you mail as well in a bit. Major bigtime hugs going your way! I truly love you! Tina

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

JonJon,
    I am so sorry to hear that a wonderful person like you has to go through this. It's always the good one's huh.
    The great thing though is your sister's change of attitude. Gives me renewed hope for my family.
    I have a brother and siser-in-law at the Farm, who of course won't speak to me. Sometimes I feel like giving up hope, but experiences like yours lift me up!!
    Take care of yourself, and best of luck with your treatments. Hope they are successful and minimal!
    TW

• nelly136
    nelly136

((((((jonjon)))))) wow, thats so cool,
    am dead chuffed for you
    nelly

• Maximus
    Maximus

We need to connect. I need not explain why. Donation policy has changed abruptly.

I'm so happy for you!

Max

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Wishing you all the best, Jon.

"By doubting we come at truth" -Cicero

• Mulan
    Mulan

Wonderful news. So happy to hear this.

And isn't it wonderful too? Maximus is BACK!!!

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• outnfree
    outnfree

Dear JonJon,

I read the title of your thread and said, "Yes. PLEASE do..."
    and now I find it's actually a bittersweet experience, but YOUR ATTITUDE is what's great!

Also the change in your sister's attitude!

JonJon, that positive attitude will go a long way towards helping you through the awful ordeal chemotherapy is, and I hope that you'll be able to maintain it through the necessary treatments ahead.

Thanks for the uplifting post, and to echo my girlfriend, Tina, "I'm sending thoughts of strength and love your way," JJ.

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((out))))))))just poppin in to hug ya g/f!! luv ya,T

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit