Pet Hates. What are Yours?!!!

by Spectrum 26 Replies latest social entertainment

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Some mindless fun!

Hoovering. Really hate this one.

Checking my receipts against my monthly credit card bill. Makes my heart pump fasters!!

Sales assistance that don't know how to assist. Why, Oh why are they being paid a salary?

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

people who chew with their mouth open, and their lips smacking...

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

People with garlic breath

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Self righteous person. that kills me ..

Rude burping and farting in someone's face without excusing themselves.

Table manners, God I hate it when some people behave at the table and some act like real animals grabbing this and that.

rude rude rude..

Orangefatcat

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I hate dusting. You dust - turn around - turn back and the dust is back! ewww.. no matter how fine the layer its just gets on my nerves.

Or when you are talking to someone on their mobile (cell) phone and their home phone rings and they answer that and keep you waiting...!

• luna2
    luna2

People who have to walk around with their cell phone glued to their ear 24/7. What the f*ck could possibly be that important? There was one guy came into the store a couple of days ago and was yakking on his stupid cell the entire time. Couldn't even take a break to purchase his items...I had to make hand signals at him. Pretty rude.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

People who park right next to me when there is a parking lot full of empty spaces.

REALLY hate it when that person dings my car!

I often park off in the distance in parking lots and often up against a curb to reduce chance of getting dinged. One time I was sitting in my car for a few minutes before getting out. Red sports car pulls up right next to my passenger side and the driver hits my car with his door when he gets out. I get out and ask the guy 'why did you do that?' "Do what?" 'You dinged my car.' "No, I didn't." 'Yeah, you did. I was sitting right there. I felt and heard it!. And look! - Red paint on my white car. Right where your door opens to it.' "Oh. Gosh, sorry. I didn't realize."

I look around and point out ALL the spaces around me. 'There are 12 spaces available. Why not take any one of those????'

Ugggh! - Arrogant doctor.

*sigh* Ok I feel better now.

-Aude.

• kojo
    kojo

When people spit. I don't get it,don't understand why some people have to spit every 30 seconds when they are walking down the sidewalk.

Another one is people who have an "I don't care" attitude about their life. They steal and dont care about the one from who they swindled or stole. They abuse their bodies with drugs and alcohol and bad food as though they want to die. Maybe I'm just a boring "goody-goody" but dont know how people can just not care about their health or about innocent people they may harm while under the influence.

• delilah
    delilah

I really hate it when I get to work an extra half hour early, and find there are already people there waiting to see me.....for some reason, it really pi$$e$ me off.

I also hate it when the recycle guys won't take my blue box items...they get really picky if the plastic is mixed with the cardboard....so I make sure everything is neat and tidy.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Being in a group conversation and a cell phone rings and the person answers and attempts to converse while still sitting with us.

Should we be quiet or should they move or should they answer,esp. at work ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit