Pet Hates. What are Yours?!!!

by Spectrum 26 Replies latest social entertainment

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

People that park on your bumper, how do they think you'll get out? When doing delivery's people that can't wait a few minutes while the roads blocked and lean on the horn. People that stop on the main road to let someone out when there is space behind. Hmm a lot of road pet hates here!

CS 101

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Ok I've just been reminded of my number one pet hate, this really gets my heckles up.

Non scots in kilts!

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

People who drive 10MPH BELOW the speed limit in the fast lane, and don't move over.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I also hate it when people stand right next to you in line (or as someone else said "que") or if someone comes over to look at something you are reading so they hover right over you - some bosses are known to do that and their secretaries say "one @$$ per chair". I love that line.

• luna2
    luna2

Oh! I thought of another one. Yeah, yeah, I have a lot of anger. I hate it when you are buying a smutty book and instead of the cashier just ringing the stinking thing up and quickly putting it in the bag, they have to read it and comment on your choice of reading material! Hello...I don't want to discuss what I'm reading with you and listen to your oh-so-witty commentary. Just ring it up already.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

This one makes me psychotic.

People that eat noisely and/or talk in the cinema.

• greendawn
    greendawn

When you have been waiting in a queue for a long time and people that just arrived try to jump it and move to the front right away.

When shops refuse to honour the guarantees of the products they sell and find all sorts of silly excuses so as not to do so.

When people that ask you for things quite frequently refuse to give you anything when you need to ask something from them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit