AMERICAN IDOL SUCKS BIG TIME

by troubled mind 30 Replies latest social entertainment

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I agree Kat should have gone home. It was not fair and handled badly. Not cool at all. However, dialidol.com numbers say he actually got the lowest votes. I told people all day today that he was going home based on those numbers, and they didn't believe me. HOWEVER, I think Chris is actually MUCH more popular than Kat, and he certainly performs much better than Kat. But fans didn't VOTE. :( I am shocked. I thought the typical AI voter was more into Chris music. (Younger...) Shocked.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

How many people here vote for this silly show? (yeah, I do now. Every Tuesday. Crazy, hu? )

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

*****I don't know how this blank post got here, but I guess I will put something in it...*****

Who would have ever thought that Elliot would turn out to be Taylor's biggest threat? Wow! Now that is wild.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Since I'm half Hicks, I guess Taylor will be my favorite.

Ken P.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

someone had to go...all of the top guys and gals are pretty good. I like Taylor or Kat for the winner....

these guys are locked into a certain amount of contract so Chris won't be able to "distance" himself from AI until after he has fulfilled his obligations including going on the American Idol tour and doing some other promotional stuff..

but he has got some career or at least a chance and that is more than most...

-ed

• cheen
    cheen

I knew Elliot wouldn't be going home tonite, he did really good last night singing "elfish" songs......oh wait, was it "elvis" songs? lol....... Anyway Chris being voted off is a shocker for now but better for him in the long run.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Undecided, half-Hicks huh?! Congrats.! then I think are in order for I believe Taylor is going to win now

I`m so over this show as well, but perhaps what has been stated here is true Chris is talented and he will have a career out of this, so I wish him and his family the best. Go Chris!!

lisaBOeesa, I agree who what have thought that Elliot would have made it this far!!

• kristyann
    kristyann

I actually think this is the worst year for American Idol ever. I don't think anyone was that good. I was glad Chris got sent home. But I don't think any of the others are good, either. I just watch it cause it's addictive, and I started watching at the beginning of the season so I wanna know what happens. But I still am not impressed with anyone. Chris didn't impress me at all, and neither do any of the others.

• Mulan
    Mulan

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/27/113175/1.ashx

another thread, same subject, some interesting comments

• kid-A
    kid-A

Taylor Hicks is now being promoted by the "vote for the worst" website, and those people really do vote. Hicks is also getting the entire "over 40 voting block"

since he looks middle aged and appeals to that demographic. However, I think in terms of stage presence, Elliot should have gone before Chris. Hicks is totally

mediocre, you can walk into any bar with a stage in North America and find a singer as good or better than him. He does a good Joe Cocker/Kenny Rogers imitation, thats

about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit