AMERICAN IDOL SUCKS BIG TIME

by troubled mind 30 Replies latest social entertainment

• wednesday
    wednesday

yes, AMERICAN IDOL SUCKS SWAMP WATER.

Chris was the only thing that kept that medicore bunch interesting. I was truly hoping for a chris/taylor duel out. but now it is over. Taylor has won, who has he got for competition? Elliot, nice person but about as interesting as a box of rocks. and kat, well, please, she is good, but she won't beat taylor. Not that I think taylor is great, he is exactly how simon describes him, medicore. . but with the vote for the worst folks and all and his fan base, appears, he is AI season 5 winner. they will be a the laughing stock for year over this.

I have not bought one item form any AI but I really was going to buy a Chris CD. Maybe I will still get to..

• kristyann
    kristyann

Really? I didn't think Chris was that good at all. I mean, he sounds like every other person on the alternative rock radio stations, or the "rock-ish" type songs on Top 40... or even the adult contemporary stations when they play stuff like Nickelback and Fuel and stuff!

• lola28
    lola28

I don't watch AI but that guy Chris killed my favorite Creed song so he got what he deserved.

lola

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

I flew up north and the elimination last week was the first 30 minutes I've missed this season! Boy did I hear about it everywhere. I'm not sorry to say that I was not surprised, nor did I care for Chris. I think he sang much better the first 6 or so weeks and has not done as well of late. Yes, he'd make a good lead for a rock band. Would I buy a cd of him or go see him? No...I want a Elliot and Taylor finale...they both rock... Catherine should have been gone already. If it had been a Chris/Catherine finale I would have been bored to tears..Now I'm excited about possibilities. Yes, I know I'm a circle of few but Eliott can darn well sing beautifully and Taylor is the most original there in a long time!

• lilybird
    lilybird
    Yes, I know I'm a circle of few but Eliott can darn well sing beautifully and Taylor is the most original there in a long time!

Ok.. so count me in your circle of few.. because I totally agree with you..

• daystar
    daystar
    AMERICAN IDOL SUCKS BIG TIME

I'm shocked that anyone is just now realizing this.

This is all so typical of AI. The "gimics" win and the talent leaves. But as was said earlier the winners turn out to be the real losers. The only winner to have a real carrer has been Kelly. But that was after she left Simons control. Chris has the best voice this season. Elliot and Taylor are also good, but they are not great. Taylor knows he is going to win, and he has known that for the past three weeks. His whold attitude has changed as the weeks go by.(Go back and watch) However when Taylor wins he will put out one album and then before his first tour is over he will fade into the -Why were they then- file. Kat is just a very pritty girl and they did not want to lose her yet. But she will be gone this week, unless Elliot get sick or falls down.

• wednesday
    wednesday

this is why even though it is sucking big time now, AI has been one of the most fun shows on TV. We all have such different feelings about it all, and that is what keeps the fires burning . I do believe you will see a bit of a let down this week, Chris fans are very serious, they intend to not watch. or vote. I know for my my part I'm done with it this season. So we shall see what season 6 brings us.

and the beat goes on

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I don't watch the show at all. Having said that I have a friend who watches it religiously he was telling me that the last girl was going home and I told him... AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

No way Fox is gonna let the last few shows be a sausage fest! Sure enough somehow she made it through...

• free2beme
    free2beme

I do not plan to even watch it now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit