AMERICAN IDOL SUCKS BIG TIME

by troubled mind 30 Replies latest social entertainment

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

HOW IN THE WORLD DID CHRIS GET SENT HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE should have won ! I am pissed off right now ,ahhhh

• juni
    juni

I agree with you troubled mind. NOW PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM MESSAGES!!!!

Juni

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

OMG, is the audience on crack! What a ripoff. I am so upset. Kat should have been going home, no doubt about it. But here is my theory:

All the guys voted for pretty Kat and the girls votes were split between the three guys. Even with this though, Chris should NOT have had the least votes. I missed it, but what did the judges say? They must have been in shock too.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Did Chris get voted off tonight? I am on the west coast and I want to know. Is this true?

• free2beme
    free2beme

Well looks like I don't need to TIVO Lost now, I am done with AI

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Sad but true . The judges looked shocked Paula had her hand over her mouth and Simon looked stunned .Simon had guessed Kat would be leaving.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Clay Aiken lost and became one of the most successful people from AI. Several of the winners have had little success, in fact Kelly and Carrie have done well. Mainly because Kelly was actually talented and Carrie played to her country talent. Rueben never really took off and Fantasia is almost a no name again and hoping to start an acting career. Chris will be doing well, without AI, and in many ways I think he would do best to distance himself from it.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I am in shock. Chris is great. I really hope Chris makes records.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I was totally shocked as well! There is no way that should have happened.

BUT, Chris will become the most successful AI Non-Winner, I have no doubt about it.

CountryGuy

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

...remember when Simon said that he couldn't see Taylor even being in the running as a contestant?

And now there are three, and Taylor is still there. Ace is gone, Chris is gone, but Taylor is still rockin'!

Let's hear it for old school! I do believe that Taylor's album will be the first AI album I will buy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit