The posts have been great!

by brother 22 Replies latest jw friends

• brother
    brother

Hello once again everyone! I haven't been on in a while so I've been perusing the threads today and I do have to say the last few have been fantastic. I find this a great forum to post something learned, something funny, or to just get something off your chest. We each have our own way of de-brainwashing(if you want to use that term)ourselves but we also share quite a bit in common. I would like to say thanks to each and everyone of you for making my fade out of the "corporation" pleasant.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Hi brother,

I agree with you. I am still fairly new too although I post a lot. And I am loving this site. I am a stay at home mom who does bible research from my home computer. I keep the forum up most of the day and pop on and off to see what is going on. It is a very supportive tool. I love learning about what other's believe on a certain subject. I think it really opens up you mind and helps you relate to others. In other words, the total opposite of the way the WT trained us. (closed mind, only one "right" answer). Glad you are enjoying this site too.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

good to have you here brother..and Lil!!

i've been here 2 years and find the diversity very enjoyable as well!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

hi broham...yep this site rocks!!!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

hi broham...yep this site rocks!!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Welcome brother!

• Kero-kero
    Kero-kero

I agree...this site is more friendly than any meeting I have been to.

It is also nice to know that there is support for all those that are 'Fading'

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

"Welcome"!!

Does anyone have any threads they want to end??! For I have the ability to post to a thread and then it stops getting hits!!! I have that talent! No, really check it out!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have the threadender talent! We should start a club. I even have the talent of creating low post topics. That's another idea for a club.

Josie

P.S. Welcome brother!

• Mary
    Mary

Welcome Brother to this site!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit