The posts have been great!

by brother 22 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

Welcome to JWD, brother! LOL Feels kinda funny typing that...you know, the "brother" part.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome, glad that you enjoy the posts on the forum, it's amazing what can be done in a place where knowledge resources are pooled together.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Welcome to JWD brother

• dido
    dido

Call me thick, but i have only just found this site recently, as i thought it was for jw`s, not ex`s, so didn`t bother to visit it. It is misleading to ex`s, as i told someone yesterday and they thought the same as me when they saw the link. I would have visited it a lot earlier if i had known as it is really good, everybody has a chance to express themselves, and it is very therepeutic. You won`t get rid of me now, do you d/f policy on here?

• blondie
    blondie

Don't worry, dido, some active jws have made the same mistake...I think people aren't reading any of the thread topics...........

Blondie

• luna2
    luna2

Half the time all you have to read is the topic titles. I think we had three different ones about oral sex this week. LOL Not exactly something devout JWs would usually be discussing. ....or is it?

• Genesis
    Genesis

WAC, what happened ? You have forgot to praise Allah!!! U WILL DIE U INFIDEL !

• jojochan
    jojochan

Welcome!

I'm glad you enjoy the posts on the various topics here. What's even more interesting is responding to them.

Enjoy.

jojochan.

• dido
    dido

I`m beginning to get the idea Blondie, but what i want to know is, how come everyone on here is soooooooo intelligent? Also, can you tell me how to post my pic? Thanks!

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Welcome brother!

Enjoy!

GGG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit