Boudreax and Thibodeaux

by Frenchy 28 Replies latest social humour

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Touche

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Have you heard the one about the first time Boudreaux took his family to town? They went to this huge mall and were duly impressed with all the modern advances and technological wizzardry there on display. After a hour or so of rubbernecking Boudreax finds himself holding his son's hand and standing in front of two stainless steel sliding doors with lighted numbers above them.
    This old lady pushes past them, presses a button and directly, the doors open after which she promptly steps in. The doors close and Boudreax and his son are left wondering what is happening. A few moments later there is a ring, the doors open again and this time a young, shapely blonde struts out of the elevator. Boudreaux looks down at his son and says: "Hey, boy, go git you momma, quick!"

• Seven
    Seven

!!

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Hey, I like dat tongue!

Here's another one:
    Boudreaux and Thibodeaux are sitting around drinking beer. Thibodeaux asks him: "Hey, Boudreaux, what you gonna do for you vacation dis year?
    "Well I can tell you one t'ing, I ain't gonna take you advise 'bout dat no more!
    "Whatsamatta wit' you? What did I done?"
    "Well tree years ago you said I should go to Mexico. I went and Marie she got pregnant. Two years ago you said to go to Alaska and I went and Marie, she got pregnant again. An only las' year you said I should go to Tahiti an' I went and Marie she got pregnant again! It ain't gonna be like dat dis year!"
    Thibodeaux looked at him cautiously and asked: "Well what you gonna do dis year dat's different?"
    Boudreaux replied: "Dis year, I'm taking Marie wit' me!"

• Seven
    Seven

Thanks for the comic relief.

• waiting
    waiting

Thanks from me too!

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

You're welcome, ladies.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Ohhhh frenchy became a ladies man!

I know it is 5 years later but i've just gotta have my 2 cents worth of this thread.

When a woman says, 'C'mon, this place is a mess! You and I need to clean. Your pants are on the floor and you'll have no clothes if we don't do laundy now!'

A man hears 'C'mon.... blah, blah, blah.... You and I... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..... on the floor...blah, blah, blah.... no clothes... blah, blah, blah,blah...now!

How does a man show he's planning for the future? He buys two cases of beer instead of one..

Why did god make men before women? You need a rough draft before you make the final copy.

What is the thinnest book in the world? what men know about women

How does a man take a bubble bath? He eats beans for dinner.

How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper? Nobody knows. It's never happened.

Evanescence

• JamesWHudson
    JamesWHudson

Divorce Court Henry and Molly were in divorce court after many years of marriage. The judge asked, "Henry, is it true that through the last three years of your marriage, you did not speak to Molly?" "Yes, your honor, that is correct." "And how do you explain this unusual conduct?" Harry replied, "I didn't want to interrupt her, Your Honor." 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit