MY BIRTHDAY TODAY...

by helppls 25 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

You newbie, you! LOL My bad I forgot to say Welcome to JWD, so belated WELCOME!

...What is PM? And how do I PM you? I know-ha-ha!

Upper left hand corner under your user name, click onto the INBOX to see your PM's, now you can put your cursor by my name and see the pull down SEND MESSAGE, click on it and shoot me a PM.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday. May all your dreams and wishes come true. Never think that hubby can't change, Stranger things have happened. Hopefully he is open minded and you could direct him to some of the excellent sites on the net about the JWs.

Good luck and enjoy that cake. yummy yummy

Love Orangefatcat.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

FreedomFrog

• greendawn
    greendawn

Have a great birthday. I liked your coment about the way they evade their responsibilities towards their members it is always very convenient to say: "the new system is coming soon don't worry too much about the present and its problems." Yet that ever elusive new system never appears and the problems remain decade after decade.

• juni
    juni

The FTD® Colorburst ™ Birthday Arrangement

ENJOY YOUR DAY!

I THINK THAT'S A GOOD IDEA TO CHANGE YOUR ALIAS. YOU NO LONGER ARE "HELPLESS". THERE'S ALWAYS A WAY OUT OF BAD SITUATIONS AND THE PEOPLE ON THE BOARD KNOW HOW TO HELP WITH THEIR SUGGESTIONS, EMPATHY, AND HUMOR.

JUNI

• Mystery
    Mystery

Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, helppls

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi helppls, and Happy Birthday!!!!

Have a good one

• blondie
  • Merry Magdalene
  • Es
    Es