MY BIRTHDAY TODAY...

by helppls 25 Replies latest jw friends

• helppls
    helppls

...Happy birthday to me....happy birthday to me....

Hi everyone! As everyone knows , my husband doesn't celebrate anything but wedding anniversary. My daughter wants to, but too young, inexperience and scared to be able to do anything on her own. Anyway, my work mates will probably do something tomorrow...

We'll most likely do a nice dinner tonight as a family (husband, daughter and I), and I will have to buy my own cake. But we can never call it a birthday anything...the very mention of the term freaks him out! What if they're watching? As they always are!!! ..Paranoia and the cult culture. Very effective brainwashing, huh???" Imagine what the WTS can do if they focus their efforts to actually solving world poverty!!! Oh, but then again...that will actually require CA$H OUTFLOW more than IN. Its a lot better (read:cheaper) to just say Jehovah will "take care of that in the new $ys$em"....why $hould they? ...that'$ not financially fea$ible for the party that matter$ the mo$t -- The $ O C I E T Y!

Oh well...happy birthday to me! sob! sob!

PS.. Is it possible to change my username here? I don't like this name anymore........Can somebody tell me how to, please??? Thanks!

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I don't know how to change one's username, but I thought you deserved a burthday salutation;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

• luna2
    luna2

Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, helppls

• Cellist
    Cellist

Happy Birthday, helppls!

I have absolutely no idea of how to change a user name. Sorry.

Cellist

• Ariel84
    Ariel84

Happy Birthday Helppls!

• helppls
    helppls

Thank you all.

• Synergy
    Synergy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Yay happy b-day to you! Celebrate! YAY!

PS.. Is it possible to change my username here? I don't like this name anymore........Can somebody tell me how to, please??? Thanks!

PM me and I'll see what I can do.

• outnfree
    outnfree

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HELPPLS!!!

Bet your wish is that your hubby leaves that D@#N cult before next year's celebration! Well, that's mine for you, anyway!

outnfree

• helppls
    helppls

bikerc--thanx!

I'm a Newbie so I'll use my license (and not be embarass to) show my ignorance ...What is PM? And how do I PM you? I know-ha-ha!

---L

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit