Should I go to MI3 even though I find Tom Cruise extremely annoying?

by TresHappy 28 Replies latest social entertainment

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

???

• blondie
    blondie

Wait and go to the budget theater; don't spend too much money.

We went to see War of the Worlds and he stunk in it.

He's a controlling, "little" bastage, eh?

Blondie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sure if you want to kiss $8 bucks goodbye. I can think of better things to do and see with the money.

• VM44
    VM44

Tom Cruise is a Scientologist, level OT 3.

Read what the Scientologists REALLY believe, and then decide if you want to see the movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu

--VM44

• VM44
    VM44

I like the teaching that Xenu's space planes look like DC8s! :)

--VM44

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

seperate the acting from the actor...like when and if you listen to michael jackson's music.

if u got $$$ to burn go for it...or just go to chinatown and pickup a copy...we have one here in Iran

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Well, you'd be supporting a cult. But more importantly, cast your mind back a few years to MI:2. Time may have caused the memory to fade, but if you think hard, I'm sure you'll remember what a steaming pile of horseshit it was. Set in a world where the laws of physics we know don't apply, and everyone dresses up as everyone else, it follows insane Scientologist Tom Cruise as he grins his way through a series of increasingly absurd action sequences, which somehow manage to break all the rules of action movies and still feel formulaic. It ends with Tom Cruise impaled on a rusty spike (at least it does in my version).

Don't waste your money!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I never even bothered watching the first MI film.

Tom jumped the couch long ago....

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I don't care about his personal life; everyone in Hollywood is ****** up. He's just in the spotlight at the moment. It goes in cycles.

I'll probably wait for it to hit HBO myself.

• Scully
    Scully

I've never liked Tom Cruise, so I don't go out of my way to see his movies. The few that I have seen all sucked the big one, so I've learned not to waste my money on his movies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit