Should I go to MI3 even though I find Tom Cruise extremely annoying?

by TresHappy 28 Replies latest social entertainment

• KW13
    KW13

Do the right thing. Get a pirate copy. I have no respect for him, plus he's REALLY SHORT!!

• luna2
    luna2

It depends on how extremely annoying you find him. If you can suspend your annoyance and enjoy that sort of film...go. I not only don't like him, I don't like the extreme special effects in those MI movies so its no hardship to skip them. I'm also worried about supporting his cult activities but I don't think I put that first in my decisions about going to see his movies. I have a feeling that if I liked HIM better, I'd still go see his stuff.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Me, I'm boycotting the film. I can barely stand to see him in the tabloids.

I hear that applause broke out in the pre-screening when Cruise was getting the stuffing knocked out of him.

• Jamelle
    Jamelle

jgnat - thats hilarious!

I can't stand Mr. Cruise either - and you couldn't pay me enough to see any of his movies.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I saved Flight 93 for this weekend as a sort of mini-protest against Cruise.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

The fact that the guy is claiming that he is opening a "learning center" for kids w/ LDs really pi$$ed me off. Because guess what, Tommy boy says that he is no longer dyslexic, Scientology cured him of it. Hmm, well modern medicine says that you are not cured from dyslexia but you compensate for it. Don't get me started over that whole thing.

And guess what else, the materials that are being used by the "learning centers" yup! they are Scientology materials. That is what we need, thousands of small kids brainwashed all under the guise of being helped with their LDs. I just want to throttle him.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

No absolutly not! Boycott anything that idiot is in! It's not like he can act so your missing nothing! If you really must see it then download an illegal copy just so he gets LESS money!

• luna2
    luna2
    I hear that applause broke out in the pre-screening when Cruise was getting the stuffing knocked out of him.

LMAO, that's great! Stupid little buttwipe that he is.

• jojochan
    jojochan

I'm sorry to say that I will go see it tonight. I need a laugh. Well, at least he has a good supproting cast around him though.

That sucks, he shoud've had Tandy Newton reprise her rolefrom M.I.2 for his fiance. She was way hotter!!

sigh...

jojochan.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Are there any scenes where he gets trapped in a closet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit