Should I go to MI3 even though I find Tom Cruise extremely annoying?

by TresHappy 28 Replies latest social entertainment

• jojochan
    jojochan
    Sure if you want to kiss $8 bucks goodbye

At least it's only eight. I spend Ten. Wonder why I hardly go?

jojochan.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::Are there any scenes where he gets trapped in a closet?

Yeah last I heard he was still trapped in the closet.... http://firstdistributorsnz.com/scientomogy/south-park.htm

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

If you are going to see this pic, and it could be fun, (I really don't think a person's off-screen life should be a big factor unless you are trying to make a political statement) ---then go see it in a big screen theatre, with all of the full crowd.

This is a total popcorn film and is the kind of film that is only fun or interesting seeing it at the theatre with a bunch of audience yelling and getting excited. Seeing it later after the crowds have died out, at a small screen or at home is going to result in a boring experience.

-Eduardo

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

damn! AS i was reading this thread the preview to mi came on ... that is your sign to go see it.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Went and saw the film today and it was actually pretty good. Better seen on the big screen because of all the action - but I must say I can't wait for the Da Vinci code and the Poseidon to come to the theater! sammieswife.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

My teenager went to see it tonight and he enjoyed it. Don't know if that's a good gauge or not!

• free2beme
    free2beme

Rent it later

• vitty
    vitty

Is there anyone who LIKES Tom Cruise anymore. I never have, the only film I did like was " collateral "

• luna2
    luna2

He's been in some good enough films I suppose. I just have a hard time watching something when I dislike the actors in it so much. I hate that he gives stupid SciFiology credit for his successes. Makes me not want him to have any further success...yeah, I know, highly unlikely.

That stuff about him opening centers for kids with learning disabilities is freaky.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit