I realize people hear lack faith, Can't change them, but may this will help

by jw 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Shazard
    Shazard

And who would speak about "correct knowledge" if they over 100 years can't get anything correct. All the time they need "new light" to get something different (not correct). Even wont speak about getting correct dates from historical events. It is eazy to blame Satan, rather then to learn something. First does not requires correct knowledge :)

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Faith is the assured expectation of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld

That saying is the best. It was the first answer we always gave when someone asked “‘what is faith?”. Paul was such a sleaze! The Watchtower Society learned language manipulation from the best.

uncle parrot

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

JW.

I know you do these posts because you love the attention.

Over 90% of Americans believe in God. When you come to understand the difference between faith in God and faith in the WTS you will finally be free to understand what God really wants.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

I lack Faith.Hell I lack all women.I even lack you I think.I miss Faith.She wuz kinda purty

• scrubmaster
    scrubmaster

JW here is my response -- people had in the bible had faith in the Jewish religious leader and the Jewish system of things -- what did it get them ? Faith in Jehovah and Jesus is far better then faith in a man made organization.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I think jw would agree with you there, scrubmaster. jw isn't a member of the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• daystar
    daystar

Ok, you have got to learn the right way to quote here.

The little yellowish-tan boxes you surround text with is supposed to be for sources that you quote, not for your responses to them.

The apostle Paul told the Christians in the ancient city of Philippi: "This is what I continue praying, that your love may abound yet more and more with accurate knowledge and full discernment." ( Philippians 1:9 )

Above, I am quoting you. Here would be my response if I had one.

When trying to convey ideas to others, you must be able to communicate clearly with them. You do yourself a disservice by not learning how to quote properly and by not checking your other grammar and spelling issues. It's distracting to begin with and makes you come across as rather... obtuse, regardless of the content of your message.

I'm not being picky just to be picky. I'm trying to give you some helpful advice.

• Genesis
    Genesis

Your lack of faith for the Flying Spaghetti Monster, will cost you a lot jw. You will be destroyed by His Noodly Appendage. Beware you heathen !

• KW13
    KW13

JW. The thought is kind but once you've seen through something and seen the ugly side, it would take a miracle to make me forget that, forget the freedom i've found and live a lie.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

JW, a quick question. Are you counting time for these posts? If you type slow enough you can aux poineer this month.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit